The C-Segment Sedan with Best in Class Design

Best Style and Design?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
While we were having a similar discussion in Hyundai Verna Review thread, related to best design between New Ford Fiesta vs New Hyundai Fluidic Verna. I thought it will be a good idea to discuss overall which C-Segment car is the choice of audience and why? Let’s find out.

• Fiat Linea
Fiat Linea.JPG
  • Honda City
honda city.jpg
  • New Ford Fiesta
Ford Fiesta.JPG
  • Volkswagen Vento
Volkswagen Vento.jpg
  • Maruti Suzuki SX4
View.JPG
  • Hyundai Fluidic Verna
Hyundai Verna.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: The C-Segment Sedan with Best in Class Design?

for me it was always ANHC until Linea. Then it was always Linea that impressed me most with elegant looks. Now though, the fluidic Verna has bowled me straight over with classy and sporty styling merged into one. The best looking car according to me has to be Verna.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team

I have always been flattered over the looks of two cars: Fiat Linea and Honda City. But now that New Ford Fiesta and Hyundai Verna have released. I'm rather forced to change my opinion to an extent. While Linea will always remain close to my heart but now I have become a huge fan of the sporty design of New Verna. It's simply according to my taste and something that I have been looking for since very long. The fluidic design of New Hyundai Verna is enough to make the Honda City run for a cover.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tough choice for me , apart from SX4 i loved all the above cars for their looks itself. Taking out new Fiesta and Verna from the list i would have voted for ANHC but with these two new launches recently , my choice also goes for the new fluidic Verna!

ANHC suspension feels wired and sounds a lot if driven on pot holes. Lets see how Verna or Fiesta performs. Or else it is Linea all the way.

Fluidic Verna is not that cool as it look in the pic, in real is not up to the mark (my opinion)
I saw Fluidic yesterday it old Verna is better

Vento looks cool. And then Honda comes in my mind.
I Dont like the new fiesta much. [anger]

Voted for Linea. I prefer design which looks good even with minimum design elements. Fluidic verna has too many design elements to my liking. Same with Fiesta.

Petrolheads seem to sing in sync[:)]

Even I like Fiat Linea and All new Fluidic Verna!

Last edited:

Top Bottom