The Big Chinese Grand Theft

My 2 cents to the thread
1. Chinese Gulsar(aka Bajaj Pulsar)
2. Chinese Brilliance A3 SAV (aka BMW X1)
Cheers,
Anshuman
Hats off to the copying skills of these Chinese company. They do copy automobiles like men[lol]
The brand Brilliance is the Chinese partner of the German car maker BMW. BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd [BBA] is a joint venture of BMW Group and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. Couldn't that be a kind of sharing of some traits?

@anshuman
BTW could you post the source of these pictures? Really want to know more about "Gulsar"?

The brand Brilliance is the Chinese partner of the German car maker BMW. BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd [BBA] is a joint venture of BMW Group and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. Couldn't that be a kind of sharing of some traits?

@anshuman
BTW could you post the source of these pictures? Really want to know more about "Gulsar"?
OK, I did not know there is a JV between Brilliance and BMW. But the model does not seem to be badge engineered version. (like Nissan Micra/Renault Pulse)

Both of them I googled out.

One more-

Zoyte Z100 Microcar (ala Maruti Astar/Suzuki Alto/Nissan Pixo)

By the way, Zoyte Nomad is our Premier Rio

@manojodungat , if you are based in China, and if you come across any live examples please do a photoshoot and post here :-)

Attachments

Last edited:
And it has been copied from what?
I see some Jeep wrangler in it [roll]
http://www.bestcarforu.com/images/Jeep-Wrangler-02.jpg

They do have a hell lot of brands. [surprise]
Thank god that these sell only in China. [lol]
BTW, be reminded of the Chinese origin of Chevy Enjoy MPV being sold in India.
You may also use the same source to learn that many of those Chinese brands do export cars in reasonably good numbers.
Top 15 Chinese Auto Exporters in 2012 - ChinaAutoWeb

Bow your head to china's cheapest car which is a direct copy of our A-star inside out,one thing which amazes me is how did they manage to keep the prices so low

Source:
Industry News | Zotye Z100 Emerges as China’s Cheapest Car, World’s Most Desirable Cheapest Car | China Car Times - China Auto News

Far better looking than A-Star. Atleast the front and back.

This is China's answer to Rolls Royce. :biggrin: Meet Hongqi L5. Priced at approx. Rs.5 crores, it is China's most expensive car.

View attachment 133435

View attachment 133436

View attachment 133437

View attachment 133438

Drive Safe,
350Z
Super Look, Specially the Brand Badge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very few people would have heard about the smallest and cheapest SUV of India - Premier Rio.
Premier Rio is also from Chinese Orgin Zotye Nomada. It comes as CKDs to Pune where they are assembled. It is alleged that Zotye Nomada is copied from SUV Terios of Daihatsu.

Top Bottom