The Bajaj V: Bike Made With Metal Sourced From INS Vikrant

Hi, Does any one owned a V15 Yet? I'm planning to buy V15, very soon. Needed to know more about it.
My SIL ownes one, it's the blue color, I rode it for a couple of days last summer when we visited them.

I liked the stance, pretty light to maneuver, did not give me any back pain, gears were positive to engage, did stall a couple of times as I had to get a hang of it.

My SIL ownes one, it's the blue color, I rode it for a couple of days last summer when we visited them.

I liked the stance, pretty light to maneuver, did not give me any back pain, gears were positive to engage, did stall a couple of times as I had to get a hang of it.
Thanks a Lot Sir.

Others, Please do let me know more about this bike, like actual Mileage, if someone owns it. I'm hanging between Pulsar 150 & V15. Need to buy one of them

Finally I bought it[:)] ! After reading much reviews and talking to people around me who own it, was quite satisfied with Reviews and went ahead to buy it. Bought the Black+red color.

Filled the tank at the fuel station, about 17 Ltrs. Tank was almost Nil to begin with. will update about the mileage once it gets into reserve mode.

Was not able to drive it that well initially as was using Duro Dz since 2013, so was not into habit of driving a geared Bike. Some Vibrations were prominent on handle bars, which is ok, as being a new bike. Should be resolved once it gets done about 500-700 Kms, i guess.

Accelerator seems to be very smooth and soft, handling was easy.

Attachments

Top Bottom