The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Thread Starter #391

350Z

Core Team
I'm unable to get into the merchandise section. There seems to be some revamping going on. Any info on when the new set of merchandise will be available?
I don’t think new set of merchandise will be released anytime soon. The cart is currently closed because we’re looking for a suitable payment gateway. You can still order current stickers and pay via PayTM or NEFT. Please let me know and I'll PM further information.

Drive Safe,
350Z

It has been just one year since I joined this forum, and boy how helpful and enlightening it has been, as a matter of pride, belonging and my 2 bits in raising awareness about this forum, I decided to put up the TAI stickers on my ride. Have placed 'YOU ARE FOLLOWING A TAIGER' & 'DRIVE SAFE ARRIVE SAFE' on the Tigor, while the other 2 are reserved for my K10. Have not pasted them on the coloured parts as I am a fan of clean look, and generally dont like anything on the painted bright surface. Hope these placement appeals, I am specially exited about how the 'YOU ARE FOLLOWING A TAIGER' will look at night when the LED HMSL lights up at night on pressing brakes.

Here are some pictures;-
IMG_20201122_142107.jpg
IMG_20201122_142119.jpg
IMG_20201122_142137.jpg

And by the way, after pasting the stuff I was siting inside my car and noticed something in the rear view mirror, within 5 minutes of pasting these stickers on my ride I noticed atleast 3 people who were walking past into their own cars in the parking lot, take a pause near my car and read the stuff. One gentleman infact walked-paused - took a look - walked a step - again paused - read the stuff propperly and then walked[clap].

Last edited:
Thread Starter #398

350Z

Core Team
I am specially exited about how the 'YOU ARE FOLLOWING A TAIGER' will look at night when the LED HMSL lights up at night on pressing brakes.
Glad you liked the stickers. Positioning of “You’re Following…” sticker looks wonderful. Do share the night shots with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

And here are the night pictures!
IMG_20201122_205445.jpg

The 'Drive safe arrive safe' sticker stands out very well at night infact the black part of the sticker just merges with the black part of bumper, and only the text pops up.

IMG_20201122_205502.jpg

IMG_20201122_205519.jpg

The 'you are following a TAIger' sticker, and LED HMSL effect on it, at night the TAI part gets dark, but overall looks good.

Next 2 stickers will come up on K10 in a couple of days, if only we could have stickers in some smaller size, i would have it on my Classic 350 too.

Top Bottom