The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

As soon as I came to know about TAI stickers, I lost no time in ordering one set. These are, I feel, beautiful and look nice on my cars. Two of these now adorn my new Nexon, and two my i10 (both are silver colour).

One feedback that I would like to share is that while peeling the back layer of the two windscreen stickers, some of the printed lettering was not peeling off with the transparent film and remained stuck on the back layer, so I had to very carefully do the peeling, and even manually stick some of the letters to the transparent film. Please see if this quality issue can be avoided in the subsequent batches.
Amazing job[clap]
The location of each of the stickers are Perfect,
i may copy a few[lol]

Thread Starter #380

350Z

Core Team
Hi 350Z, tried again but still the same issue. Sent a mail on the mentioned address. Please do the needful.
I too tried, but not able to get log in. Tried user Id and password, email & password etc but no success[confused]
Hi, I have tried to log in, I couldn't. When I try Forgot password, it seems it is not working.
It seems there was a configuration issue which I’ve now fixed (it’s working for me). Please let me know if the issue still persists. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Tata Tigor XZA (P): My New Grey Beauty

Got my set of TAI stickers. [:D]
Pasted my favourite one at the back-
tigor2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #387

350Z

Core Team
Hi, I would like to paste these stickers on my Bangaram… (that's how I call my car) How do I get these. Thanks
Our online cart is currently closed. You can order directly and pay through PayTM or NEFT. Please let me know which method you prefer. I’ll share the details and dispatch your stickers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I'm unable to get into the merchandise section. There seems to be some revamping going on. Any info on when the new set of merchandise will be available?

Top Bottom