The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Stickers Needed

Hello everyone, Could someone please guide as to how I can get the TAI stickers. I want to have them on my car.

It would be really nice if someone could help out with this .

Thanks in Advance

Arka

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Stickers Needed

Hello everyone, Could someone please guide as to how I can get the TAI stickers. I want to have them on my car.

It would be really nice if someone could help out with this .

Arka
Hi Arka, Welcome to The Automotive India. Please click the mentioned link Merchandise | The Automotive India and follow the process for ordering the sticker's set.

Regards

Akash

Just stumbled upon this while flipping through Pirelli Tyre Store images on Google. Is this A.G's previous car? :smile:
Missed seeing the thread earlier - Yes sir, it is indeed my previous truck. Seeing these pictures invoked a lot of memories from the past [cry]

As soon as I came to know about TAI stickers, I lost no time in ordering one set. These are, I feel, beautiful and look nice on my cars. Two of these now adorn my new Nexon, and two my i10 (both are silver colour).

One feedback that I would like to share is that while peeling the back layer of the two windscreen stickers, some of the printed lettering was not peeling off with the transparent film and remained stuck on the back layer, so I had to very carefully do the peeling, and even manually stick some of the letters to the transparent film. Please see if this quality issue can be avoided in the subsequent batches.

Attachments

Top Bottom