The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

@DJD, superb. Looks perfect in your ride.

Even I got mine today. Its excellent. My son loves the Orange one and he wants that to be used. BTW, nicely packed Vibhor. Thanks.

stickers-01.jpg
stickers-02.jpg
stickers-03.jpg

Am planing to have the orange one in rear bumper and Following TAI-ger in rear mirror (it does n't have black screen and will it be okkie?)

Photo00511-resized.jpg

Tai-ed this morning, here are the pics.
Tai-ed2.jpg

Tai-ed1.jpg

BTW, nicely packed Vibhor. Thanks.
Am planing to have the orange one in rear bumper and Following TAI-ger in rear mirror (it does n't have black screen and will it be okkie?)
Totally agree regarding the packing. Even I took pics of the packing upon receiving yesterday, but due to upload restrictions at office, could not do so.

With the rear engine of the Nano, rear bumper, unfortunately, is not a place for the stickers. I think they might get heated up and take some odd shapes :(

The Orange one is mostly going to the front for the nano. I am considering pasting it on the front bumper in the same line as the number plate.

Thanks to the TAI team for such good quality stickers.

Last edited:
@DJD, superb. Looks perfect in your ride.

Even I got mine today. Its excellent. My son loves the Orange one and he wants that to be used. BTW, nicely packed Vibhor. Thanks.

Thank you Sir. Regarding packing you are right. It was nicely packed [:)] . I think you can paste the TAI-ger in the rear screen without any issue.

Tai-ed this morning, here are the pics.
Totally agree regarding the packing. Even I took pics of the packing upon receiving yesterday, but due to upload restrictions at office, could not do so.

Thanks to the TAI team for such good quality stickers.
Now the Nano looks perfect [:)] . BTW this is the first time i am seeing a white Nano and i must say it looks really nice.

Thank you Sir. Regarding packing you are right. It was nicely packed [:)] . I think you can paste the TAI-ger in the rear screen without any issue.

Now the Nano looks perfect [:)] . BTW this is the first time i am seeing a white Nano and i must say it looks really nice.
Thanks, the Tai-ed Nano really looks very good. Thanks for the compliment on the white Nano. Do check our more pics and review of my White Nano here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-driving-ownership-experience-16-000-kms.html

I am so much worried that by putting the beautiful orange sticker at the wrong location on the Nano, I might make the orange sticker look bad or odd. Any suggestions for the location of the orange sticker. I am loving it so much, that I would buy at least 4-5 of them and have them on my cubicle at office, my work table at home, etc :)

Last edited:
Thanks, the Tai-ed Nano really looks very good. Thanks for the compliment on the white Nano. Do check our more pics and review of my White Nano here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-driving-ownership-experience-16-000-kms.html......
Thanks for the link. I have quickly checked the pics and those are really nice. Yet to read the full report.

Before getting the sticker set i was skeptical about the look of "my ride my pride" sticker. But now i think this is the best one of the lot. Regarding location i always love to paste the stickers at the rear. I don't like any sticker at the front side of my car. Anyway this is my view [;)] . You can decide yourself for the correct location.

thanks again for the link.

it looks great viky. BTW, your rear glass is plain one or with sun control film. if it is plain one without sun control film how this transperant stickes will look like.

Atleast you guys have some black border (to suit the sticker size) mine does n't have even that[confused]. What to do. I want "You are following TAI-ger" sticker in my rear glass

it looks great viky. BTW, your rear glass is plain one or with sun control film. if it is plain one without sun control film how this transperant stickes will look like.

Atleast you guys have some black border (to suit the sticker size) mine does n't have even that[confused]. What to do. I want "You are following TAI-ger" sticker in my rear glass
I have not applied any sun control as yet on my car. Its transperant. However, we have black border on my hatch door glass and the sticker fit just in that space exactly on the black area. As it if was custom made.

Rest of the stickers I gifted to my colleagues. So My ride my pride would be afixed on my seniors Aria, and Following a TAIger and drivesafe arrive safe on my friends Safari dicor. So in office itself we have a Tata owners group All the Biggest vehicles from tata stable.

Top Bottom