The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Thanks vibhor, but I saw this earlier itself, but this does n't talk about removing stickers from painted surface. I have my stickers in rear door.

My suggestion is to use your nails to remove the first layer of laminated paper. Then use the detergent powder mixed in water with the help of a cloth rub it gently. It will help.

Last edited:
My suggestion is to use your nails to remove the first layer of laminated paper. Then use the detergent powder mixed in water with the help of a cloth rub it gently. It will help.
Thanks. Seems to be simple and easy process. I will try it today or tomorrow. Alternatively how it would be done by professional sticker shop guys?

Received the stickers !!. feeling Excited !! I am still thinking about the placement of the sticker on LUV. Has anyone already put on the stickers on their LUV... awaiting the Pictures please.

Received the stickers! Thanks for the neat packing.

The "My Ride, My Pride" looks really good in real. I was skeptical about the orange color, but after seeing in reality, I am very happy looking at the neat orange shade.

Many Thanks to those who ordered promptly - salute to the spirit.
Special thanks to the Gentleman who doesn't even have a car, but still bought our stickers - Thats the spirit, I wont take the name as requested but thankful we are. Its the sense of belonging that comes with it, the camaraderie in TAI and the love for anything with wheels!

Its been a crazy time getting the stickers done this time and lots of lessons for us as well. We will get even better the next time. Thanks for all the positive response so far, look forward to see the stickers on your cars soon.[thumbsup]

I received the stickers yesterday, all stickers are awesome, big and with great quality, im confused whether to stick drive safe or my ride,my pride sticker, because both looks great!

Anyway will post the pics by this weekend. Thanks again for the stickers :-)

I received the stickers yesterday, all stickers are awesome, big and with great quality, im confused whether to stick drive safe or my ride,my pride sticker, because both looks great!

Anyway will post the pics by this weekend. Thanks again for the stickers :-)
I am thinking of having the My ride, My pride on the front bumper, and Drive safe at the back; confused whether to paste "Drive safe" on the bumper or the body at the back.

Top Bottom