The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Hi Vibhor,

The stickers designs are really great. I have ordered for 1 set of the v2 stickers.
But when I am adding the NEFT details in my 3rd party beneficiary, I require to add an email address as well. Can you please send me your email id, so that I can complete the payment process?

Thanks and regards.

Hi Vibhor,

My order no. is 120. I paid through Citibank but there is no option to enter order no as reference while paying as asked by you.

Please send me the stickers asap as its been a long waiting for me.

Many thanks in advance...

Please let me know if you’ve received the netbanking access. If not, perhaps we can work on other alternatives being in Delhi itself.
No brother still not received the NEFT login details[frustration], I hate Govt. banks of India.

Can we meet tomorrow somewhere in Delhi, I live in Vikaspuri and I will pay you by cash for the stickers, what you say? Waiting for a prompt reply from your side.

Last edited:
No brother still not received the NEFT login details[frustration], I hate Govt. banks of India.

Can we meet tomorrow somewhere in Delhi, I live in Vikaspuri and I will pay you by cash for the stickers, what you say? Waiting for a prompt reply from your side.
You can send even cheque. Please check announcement the post again. You need not to wait.

or even transfer through Money Order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
Re: Order no. is 109

cheque has been couriered to you at your Delhi's address. Hope you will get that soon and you will release my stickers as well.
No worries. Your stickers will be dispatched much sooner.

Thanks Vibhor,I have received my stickers just now.Will post few pics tomorrow.
Thanks Vibhor, Got my sticker set. All are good. the question is where to put each of them. Will think over it and then put it on my ride.
hi vibhor

got the stickers and pasted in my car. will post some pics tomorrow.
thanks a lot
Received my stickers set today.

The stickers are good and large too, will update more by this weekend.
Fantastic. Congratulations on being the first bunch of members to buy them. Hope you like the new stickers. Looking forward to some high-res images.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom