The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Today Morning got my TAI Stickers with Nice packaging. 1.JPG
Package was handled well at Speed Post department[surprise]. No sign of mishandling or anything.

Have to admit a Professional like packing by TAI member Vibhor Sir[clap]. 2.JPG
And about quality of stickers, I knew they are good but after seeing them in personal. They are best in terms of Quality & material.
3.JPG

Will paste them on my elders bro's cars in next two days so will post pics by sunday.

These stickers are must buy for every TAI member. 5/5 Star from ME![:D]

Last edited:
So here are the TAI Stickers pasted on my Elder bro's cars.
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
There was small small dents on Swifts bumper hence pasted sticker on it.
1.JPG
I wanted to paste My Ride My Pride on Esteem as its our first car & have to say she is still a Hot looking vehicle than Swift (Even after black matte stickering & all).
My Elder bro thought its good to add Sedan wala sticker on Esteem as its a Sedan. So pasted 3 on Swift and 1 on Esteem.
2.JPG
3.JPG

Unfortunately the postman folded the envelope and the stickers ended up useless [frustration]. If at all possible, please insert a thick paperboard in the envelope so post office folks cannot fold them.
IMAG0850.jpg
IMAG1249.jpg
The alphabets started going out of line when I tried applying. Is there any way to remove it safely?
IMAG1253.jpg

Thanks Vibhor!!

Received mine within two days after dispatch. Excellent quality and superb packaging!!

Just cant wait to stick them on my ride, which is still with the dealer as the registration isn't done yet because RTO in Mumbai are upgrading to their new VAHAN software for new vehicle online registration and have closed all their operations till the 2nd May.

Attachments

Thread Starter #342

350Z

Core Team
I find payment modes to be quite less and inconvenient.
Please add credit card option
We're looking to revamp the system in near future. For now, would PayTM be a convenient choice for you?

Thanks Vibhor!!

Received mine within two days after dispatch. Excellent quality and superb packaging!!

Just cant wait to stick them on my ride, which is still with the dealer as the registration isn't done yet because RTO in Mumbai are upgrading to their new VAHAN software for new vehicle online registration and have closed all their operations till the 2nd May.
Thanks. Look forward to see them on your ride.

Drive Safe,
350Z

All my Rides BeauTAIfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Indeed , all my rides have been beauTAIfied, sounds like a new word [:D], received TAI stickers and immediately applied them on all my 3 rides, result - beauTAIful [;)], seems I am inventing new words for the Encyclopedia, Must say that the Vinyl Stickers are a little tricky to apply and needs complete concentration and patience.

Thanks TAI.
Proud to be a TAIGER!!

Attachments

Top Bottom