The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #46

350Z

Core Team
thanks buddy. will post some high res pics tomorrow. actually i have completed the stickering work on the dio. i am just using "theautomotiveindia.com" everywhere as there is not enough space for the big ones. will post pics by tomorrow.
Do you plan to put full stickers somewhere apart from Drive Safe. Arrive Safe?

Drive Safe,
350Z

thanks buddy. will post some high res pics tomorrow. actually i have completed the stickering work on the dio. i am just using "theautomotiveindia.com" everywhere as there is not enough space for the big ones. will post pics by tomorrow.
Where are more pics harsha?[roll]

very sorry guys. could not keep up my word. i am a bit busy with things lately and to add to the tension, exams are fast approaching and i do't even know where my text books are. so please excuse me. i'll post the pics as soon as possible.

very sorry guys. could not keep up my word. i am a bit busy with things lately and to add to the tension, exams are fast approaching and i do't even know where my text books are. so please excuse me. i'll post the pics as soon as possible.
Same case here also harsha.
Mine starts at 14th this month.[;)]

So while deciding design of stickers so many members were discussing, But only 3 members have implimented.
So where are the rest???[sleep]
It's our forum guys.
So I would like more members participate & would glad to see more members pics of their rides with TAI stickers.[;)]

Thread Starter #52

350Z

Core Team
So while deciding design of stickers so many members were discussing, But only 3 members have implimented.
So where are the rest???It's our forum guys.So I would like more members participate & would glad to see more members pics of their rides with TAI stickers.
You said it all, Mukesh. The thread creator(s) and participants who were eager for stickers have eventually disappeared, which is truly disappointing. A lot of efforts were gone to turn and implement something from paper design into practical. Nonetheless, We will always appreciate the continued support of those who have already ordered their sets.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #53

350Z

Core Team
This post by Mukesh definitely deserves the place here:

Mukeshus said:
Well seeing the TAI sticker on my car the SA as well as service personnel asked me whether i am working for PRESS.
He asked me about TAI.
I was really happy at that moment.
Extra care was taken on my vehicle.
And i was offered a complimentary Pen(Parker)
Click Here to view full original post.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #58

350Z

Core Team
I'd love to have those stickers, but the question is, where do I put them up? On my bag? On my forehead? Where? Suggestions anyone? [confused]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom