The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
Nice pictures Mukesh. Next time, We'll make bigger stickers for big cars like yours. Snap some more close-up shots and what the first pic of odo has to do??

Drive Safe,
350Z

thanks vibhor. i had the same thing in mind for the dio. but still need to sort out as to what can be done.

hey mukesh you are quite quick man. the stickers are already on your car? great. but i am kinda different. won't do anthing until i do some R&D. and try to paste the transperant sticker properly next time in order to avoid those air bubbles. paste it starting from the left side and then move towards the right.

Last edited:
Yes dude as I was about to paste, I had to answer a call.
Rest what happened is the result.
As it's a transparent one however best you try one can't avoid those air bubbles. And I was expecting the stickers to be large. The stickers is hardly noticeable.

I have also received the stickers today.[clap]

I am planning to wax my car, this or next weekend, i will put these after that. May be i will put on my Bike first.

hey mukesh you are quite quick man. the stickers are already on your car? great. but i am kinda different. won't do anthing until i do some R&D. and try to paste the transperant sticker properly next time in order to avoid those air bubbles. paste it starting from the left side and then move towards the right.
Hey harsha you can see even vibhors M 800. The bubbles can be seen.

wow!![clap] congrats guys..stickers looks great to me. best one is offical petrol head and drive safe IMO. post more pics. and bubles can be avoided if installed properly.

UPDATE:
i put the 'drive safe' sticker on the rear bumper of my car. and quite busy in customising the stickers so that it looks different. i have seperated the messages on the stickers from 'theautomotiveindia.com'. have a look at the pics.
*the first two pics show the drive safe sticker on my car
*3rd(for alto) and 4th(for dio) are the customised stickers. [:D]
*5th is the left over part from the customised stickers

Attachments

Thread Starter #43

350Z

Core Team
Eh, Custom stickers Sriharsha? But seriously, Drive Safe sticker has perfectly merged with the black color of your bumper. I feel high-res. pictures will do some justice to show the actual eminence.

Drive Safe,
350Z

thanks buddy. will post some high res pics tomorrow. actually i have completed the stickering work on the dio. i am just using "theautomotiveindia.com" everywhere as there is not enough space for the big ones. will post pics by tomorrow.

thanks buddy. will post some high res pics tomorrow. actually i have completed the stickering work on the dio. i am just using "theautomotiveindia.com" everywhere as there is not enough space for the big ones. will post pics by tomorrow.
Harsha I am waiting for a close up pic of you are following.
Today most of the air bubble has gone and it's lookin good on my ride.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom