The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am sure u guys must have thought about this but still am posting it here

why not have a ebay listing of the stickers as well. Will help those who want to pay by credit card. later on if you add more merchandise like key chains and other accessories, the ebay site shall offer more visibility as well.

my 2 cents and be free to ignore :)

why not have a ebay listing of the stickers as well. Will help those who want to pay by credit card. later on if you add more merchandise like key chains and other accessories, the ebay site shall offer more visibility as well.

+100 for your key chain idea !! I would really love to have them with a good quality TAI one's

Actually as some private people open e-shops in ebay, we can have TAI Shop.

Thread Starter #263

350Z

Core Team
i have paid the amount of stickers but don't find the updates on the merchandise section.can somebody help me out regarding this?
Your order is processing at the moment. The stickers will be shipped from here this evening. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just an update. Your stickers have been dispatched. You should hopefully receive them by this weekend.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks a lot vibhor,actually i want to request you one more thing.i ordered these stickers because i am planning to buy the new alto 800 which is going to be launched on 16th of october. and i want it in Diwali and for that i need to book it at least around 25th of october. so can you please arrange the preview of the same as soon as it gets launched so that i can book it within 10 days after reading your preview i.e. on 25th of october. if you have any negative views about alto 800 then also let me know because earlier i was thinking of nano lx model.but i heard the speculation tht it will be in the range of 2 to 3 lakhs. so kindly suggest me the car between the same range with cng option if not alto 800 or nano lx and if its not possible to upload the preview in time.again thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #268

350Z

Core Team
Sure. Please create a separate topic in “The Automotive Shopper’s” Section. We will be glad to assist.

Drive Safe,
350Z

again one more help from you as to how to do that and when will i be getting to read the preview and whats the need for starting the new section or thread?i mean kindly explain the whole procedure in details please.

Thread Starter #270

350Z

Core Team
again one more help from you as to how to do that and when will i be getting to read the preview and whats the need for starting the new section or thread?i mean kindly explain the whole procedure in details please.
You have already created a new thread now I think. We would discuss more there itself.

Any news on new stickers ??
Yes, they are surely on cards but we won't rush up for the sake of it. Please keep coming up with ideas on new designs. I will also revive this thread with updates.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom