The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #242

350Z

Core Team
Friends, At last I have the stickers on MY SPARKY. Happy to say that. Please find the images. Actually I could not stick as it is since the space was enough. So I had to trim all sides and then only I was able to stick it. Make it better I had just trimmed the corner also to round edged.
Nice one. Congrats. I think the sticker could have accommodated a little below (Near edge of the bumper)?

Hello Mr.Vibhor,

When will we get the New design of TAI Stickers?

My Vista rear bumper is waiting for the New TAI Sticker
We won't disappoint her. :smile: Next in line is the revamped merchandise once our mobile app. rolls out in June.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #245

350Z

Core Team
I really like it, where from you get it??

I really liked it , where from you get it ??

Even I am waiting for the new one's in June
Please refer to the opening post for the process of ordering one. New set will take a while. Do feel free to suggest ideas for new designs / taglines etc in the meanwhile.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very Good. Even I wanted the The Automotive India in my rear window but it did n't got well cos of the BG. I think after seeing this I can also give a try. How you did it sir?

Very Good. Even I wanted the The Automotive India in my rear window but it did n't got well cos of the BG. I think after seeing this I can also give a try. How you did it sir?
Firstly, don't call me sir. We are all equals here. It's quite simple. any sticker guy who does number plates will do it for you. The Corel Draw file has been uploaded on this thread itself. Just give it to the sticker guy and he'll cut it for you.

Hi P3T3R and Highway Ranger,

Your stickers looks simply superb and awesome. Even I would like to fix it in my New Fiesta. From where you got this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom