The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
UPDATE: NEW STICKERS NOW LAUNCHED: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-india-stickers-v2-grab-yours.html#post377154.

The long wait has now finally come to an end. Today, I am extremely happy to inform all the members that The Automotive India Stickers are Now Available. Yes, You read that right. In addition, these are not just an ordinary paper made; The Automotive India Stickers are especially prepared of high quality PVC material, which can last on our rides for long, really long. Now, I am sure what your next question is going to be - How do they look? Well, please just check out yourself. Since this is our first attempt, and design by only individual, there certainly is a scope of improvement, and if you have interesting ideas for our future designs, Just keep 'em coming in this thread and we will consider them for sure. So, Grab hold of your Special First Edition Set of The Automotive India Stickers Now. The Shipping is FREE + NO Hidden charges and stickers will be delivered to you at doorstep through reliable courier services. For complete details, Such as FAQs and Pictorial Guide on Ordering Stickers, Follow the link: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ordering-your-tai-stickers-set-how-guide.html

PS: Once you have ordered and received the set, do not forget to post pictures of your rides sporting them, here. The BEST pictures by members will be chosen and showcased at the various locations, such as at our Merchandise Homepage. [thumbsup]

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The sticker designs are great. I liked the one in 2nd last pic. Right now having a look at the payment procedures.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Glad to know that you liked them, Akash. Also do have a look at the related topic in Announcements Section which explains each step in detail on how to order the stickers. Even in-case something has gone wrong after ordering, You can immediately PM or mail me anytime.

Drive Safe,
350Z

do we need to comment? well the stickers are very good. hoping to get my hands on them soon. that's all i can comment.
and do these shine at night?

Last edited:
woW!!!!! logged in back after noticed announcement of sticker!! well amazing work team. whenever i have my bike here i will order them!! [clap][clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Everything is appearing correctly now.
I have registered successfully.
Yes, It has been corrected and thanks for the order!

do we need to comment? well the stickers are very good. hoping to get my hands on them soon. that's all i can comment.
and do these shine at night?
Thanks sriharsha, You shall get them very soon and Yes, Since stickers are specially made up of PVC, Their surface is glossy but not typically radium like.

woW!!!!! logged in back after noticed announcement of sticker!! well amazing work team. whenever i have my bike here i will order them!!
Thanks and sure.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
*UPDATE*

After considering the convenience for members, Apart from the Cheque/Money Order Payment Method, We’ve decided to keep another payment option open as well which is direct credit transfer to account through account payee cheque. For complete details such as account no. please feel free to drop a Private Message. Also, The PayPal option will be available soon!

Drive Safe,
350Z

happy to hear that the stickers are out. personally i am not much happy about the designs. may be its just me. anyways good job guys.

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Let us congratulate Sriharsha who has become first member of The Automotive India to order his Stickers Set. Sriharsha, Your set is in process to be dispatched and should be on your hands very soon. You can also check the dispatch status on TAI Merchandise. We look forward to see the pics of your rides wearing TAI Stickers. :smile:

By the way, Where are others who participated in the following thread with lots of spirit but haven't yet even posted a single comment here? (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-will-you-purchase-official-tai-stickers.html) Keep 'em coming whether its good or bad, After all it will give us a chance to improve our work for future and offer you nothing but the best.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom