The Automotive India is Best Website of The Year – 2011.

Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team
Re: The Automotive India is Website of the Year 2011 Nominee

Deadline is first week of December. Please support us by dropping a vote in case someone has not. Thanks! [thumbsup]

PS: Please remember to verify the account after voting through an activation link.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team

Oops. Earlier it was mentioned that voting is open until 8th December 2011. Nonetheless, Let's hope for the best.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes why not create new email id's and vote, however i think they don't track IP and i guess one can vote through that IP address many times.
Thanks for the idea Mukesh but I feel that would not be ethical if we do something of this type to get more marks / publicity.

Sorry but please do not mind what I said. [:)]

Oops. Earlier it was mentioned that voting is open until 8th December 2011. Nonetheless, Let's hope for the best.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Absolutely, we should hope for the best and I am sure there is no ending or limit to where we can take TAI but with our constant and fair approach.

Thread Starter #41

350Z

Core Team

Bravo!! This is one of the happiest moments for us. I am proud to announce that The Automotive India has won recognition of Best Website of The Year – 2011. It makes us first ever Indian automotive forum to receive this accolade in such a short span. This is truly a moment of pride and an amazing achievement for us. Huge Thank You to each one who has voted and supported us. Let the celebration begin! [clap]

bwoty.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: The Automotive India is Now Best Website of the Year 2011!! (Pg.3)

Wohoo We made it! proud to be a member of this website.We'll party online [cheers]

@ Congrats team TAI for achieving yet another milestone in such short span.[clap]

Guys whoever interested can share this news on their FB wall post, i am doing it from my side.

Last edited:

kudos to ....Core team and us TAI-ians who make this site what it is and also keep improving .
This certainly calls for a party...

Last edited:

Top Bottom