The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years Celebration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 4 Years.

Some nice cakes and pictures running on Happy B'day to my dear automotive India :)

Happy Delighted and belated birthday TAI.

Always a proud feeling to be a part of this amazing community with like minded people.

Also KUDO's to the moderators for maintaining the curriculum of this forum[clap].

@Vibhor: That's an excellent write up buddy.

Happy birthday TAI!!! It all comes down to 350Z and would like to thank him on this auspicious day for bringing out such a nice community. This forum will reach many heights and achievements in the years to come.

Jaiho TAI!!!

Happy Birth Day TAI!

I am sure this is just a start, there are many more miles to go ahead and WE WILL!

My addiction on TAI is increasing day by day.

Belated Birthday wishes to my Favorite hangout, the TAI.

An awesome job done by mods and admins for keeping the forums an awesome place to be in. Thanks guys. Hope to be part of TAI birthdays to come.

Belated Birthday Wishes to TAI. This website is just Awesome for Automobile Lovers. I have browsed through hundreds of pages before deciding my car. I have spent hours together browsing the site while in office. I sometimes forget to check my Personal mails but wouldn't forget to visit TAI atleast once in a day. Lots of Travelogues etc. [clap]

Belated wishes to TAI. Last 1 year have been really great and addiction to TAI have increased exponentially since then. It is similar to a family to me. [clap].

Hoping to spend many more years together.

An achievement! However there is alot more to go. For being a True Automotive forum we need to present with Official test-drives, Strict moderation & alot more. I hope for the best rest all is upto moderators.

Hi friends,

Am happy & glad to be a part of this team. Happy birthday TAI & all thanks to Vibhor, Mods & all members of TAI for the immense effort & passion in bringing up this forum.

Santosh

Re: The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years)

Very well written. Happy birthday TAI! Feel proud to be a part of TAI. [;)]
Most of all, this is the only thing that I'm involved at the whole day, as I am totally jobless at office. [:)]
Cheers!

Re: The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years)

Proud to be a TAIian, kudos to Vibhor who passionately nurses this automotive addiction.
This is just a beginning folks, and we will grow strength to strength from here.

The greatest asset of the forum is the collective knowledge of its members, so a big thanks to all the members for contributing to TAI [clap]. Its great to be part of this friendly constructive forum and i can assure you that all your feedbacks are given a lot of thought to, please keep them coming and do not hesitate to write to us if you want to make any suggestions which can help shape the future of the forum.

Best Wishes to TAI on this special occasion!

Re: The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (Celebrating 4 Years)

Congratulations Vibhor for yet another mile stone achieved. Our TAI is getting older, younger and wiser by every passing year.

All the best to entire MOD team and members. I am confident that coming year would add other many more mile stones :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom