The Automotive India Celebrates 2 Years of Incredible Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Congrats to Team TAI and to its members on this great success. I would say, this is a memorable day for each and every members for their consistent and earnest efforts.

Just like some of you, I too joined the old version of TAI. I was abroad those days and I was looking for an automotive forum that is more of 'realistic' and 'unbiased'. I searched many forums and found most of them are with pointless reply's. To get the real material you have to go through the entire thread! I was really attracted to TAIs simple way of organizing contents, and the richness. Of course the offer to join the TAI team at the later stage was a total surprise to me. I am enjoying my time with TAI and never looked back even after getting various invitations from other forums. Well the point is, not to spread my name across the forums. I am here for a reason and will stick to my reasons [:)]

I am sure that other members are also enjoying their ride with TAI. Let us work together to make this a wonderful, informative and inevitable forum to live with. End of the day, each of yours presence and contributions does matter. That is what the pulse of TAI. Congrats to you all again, cheers [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team
Today, on 25th August 2011, NGTAI has officially turned two years old in its true sense. This is actually the time since when The Automotive India kicked off its real journey on this crowded place known as internet. Needless to say that within less than a time of two years, The Automotive India has already created its own identity not only online but offline as well and established itself as a trusted source of information and discussions for anything about automobiles. I salute and thank to each member present on board who has helped The Automotive India to cover the great fun filled journey until now. Alright, so buckle up because this ride is now only going to become more action packed and thrilling in the upcoming days! [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Kudos to every one who has been or is part of this journey [cheers] For me it has been one of my new-found passions and revived an old one wrt automobiles!!!

Many congratulations to all the members and guests who made The Automotive India such a huge success. Needless to say, i as a member, feel honored to be a part of this family[cheers].

Thread Starter #37

350Z

Core Team
didn't knew may i know difference between these two dates ?
- 25th November 2008: The Automotive India was founded. We were on a free host based forum with a limited number of people and resources. You can consider it was like a Beta Stage of TAI.

- 25th August 2009: The Automotive India began its real online journey when we moved to all new board (this present one) with individual webhost, software and what not. This allowed the expansion of The Automotive India. Now we internally started calling TAI as NGTAI (New Gen. of The Automotive India). You can read about our entire history timeline here: Biography - The Automotive India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very glad that I joined this forum and very very proud to be part of it. One thing I have noticed here is unlike few other auto forums, the enthusiasm level never drops. Always interesting topics and threads will be floating around. Very nice fellow TAIans as well :)

And special thanks / congrats to moderators for their superb efforts to keep the forum clean from spams. I have to say moderation is top notch.

TAI mobile version is also awesome. Looking ahead for exciting motoring times ahead.

My hearty congratulations to 350Z for founding,maintain this forum at its full glory.I feel so much happy in TAI.Not to forget the work done by the other mods Akash and the latest mod shailinder.

Congrats to TAI! It will prosper more in the future and fellow TAI'ans are very much suggestive and cooperative. I mostly use the mobile version and TAI is exciting in mobile too. All thanks to 350z, Akash, and other mods who has made this place vere informative. Proud to be a TAI'ian
Cheers to TAI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom