A very Happy New Year to all the TAI-gers. Previous year has been action packed for the Indian automotive industry and 2018 looks even more promising. Started as a humble effort to encourage new advancements and quality products in the Indian automobile industry, TAI-COTY awards have come a long way since their inception.
Here's what makes TAI-COTY different from all other COTY awards that India has ever witnessed:
- There is no secluded jury. Consumers’. i.e: Yours, and only yours, voice counts here.
- The results are based on a transparent real-time public poll. Anyone can see who has voted for what car.
- This is not just another online award. As an industry first, the winner is duly recognized with an actual trophy.
You are free to cast the vote for a car of your own choice. But we do recommend taking into account the following aspects that a typical Indian car buyer looks for:
- Fuel Efficiency
- Value For Money
- Looks and Design
- Safety and Security
- Comfort and Features
- Engine and Performance
- Brand image and after-sales support
- Only all-new cars launched in India between Jan 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017 are nominated.
- Mere facelifts do not qualify. High-end cars are kept out too considering minor market share.
- As always, this poll is open for a period of complete one month (From Jan 1, 2018 – Jan 31, 2018).
- The result will be announced thereafter followed by the award handing-over ceremony to the winner.
- All registered members can cast a vote. If you're unregistered and wish to vote, please register first (it's quick and free).
- Link to TAI-COTY 2016 Edition (Winner: Tata Tiago): (The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2016: Your Voice. Your Choice.).
UPDATE: The Automotive India Car of The Year 2017 is Tata Nexon! Please head on to Page 8 for complete details.