The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2014: Your Voice. Your Choice.

The Automotive India Car of the Year 2014 Award Goes To...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a great moment for Tata Zest Team.They definitely deserve this!

But it was shocking news to see Tata Zest Jan sales went below 3k. Strange but true!
I think these figures are not the sales figures .. these are the numbers of car dispatched from the plant .
Might be the actual sales figures were more than 3k

TATA earned COTY award just by releasing a single car!
The same Ford did!
But the Hyundais and the Marutis who are hardworking for decades and decades have not chased the COTY award!

Hearty Congratulations to Tata Motors for a well deserved win, from the consumers the message is clear, good products will succeed, if you make it well and create a very pleasant service experience !

This is a point of inflection for Tata motors the way i see it. Good luck and hope to see them making a strong recovery(market share).

I just saw this news on FB page and got this message over here as well.
Rightly said IR, well deserved win for tata motors and for their zest team.As far as they keep delivering the better products off the shelf and after the sales, its going tobe win win for them.
Wish and hope they continue to do so.

Kudos to TATA motors. Finally they have found the way to please Indian Customers with a very good product. We expect more such success stories from them. They should take the learnings forward and ensure that the car owners have hassle free encounters at TATA A$$. When that too happens, I would say Ratanji's vision would be truly met.

After getting some much recognitions and awards, why they are not able to sell this car? Tata's sales and marketing team is really demotivating the brilliant design, build, packaging team's efforts. They cannot sit inside and sell this car. They have come out in every crowded place (sorry.. not just malls) and display this car to change the perception among customers. They have to prove it is not a regular tata product. It need highly energetic leadership, strategy, planning and execution. They are lacking it. What to do? Same is the case with new Nano as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom