The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2012: Your Voice. Your Choice.

Your Vote for 'The Automotive India Car of the Year' Goes To?

• Maruti Alto 800

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Renault Pulse

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Chevrolet Sail U-VA

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire

• Renault Scala

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Votes: 55 20.0%
  • Renault Duster

Votes: 91 33.1%
  • Mahindra Quanto

• Nissan Evalia

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tata Safari Storme

Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Hyundai Elantra Fluidic

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Ssang Yong Rexton

• Mitsubishi Pajero Sport

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hyundai Sonata Fluidic

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Toyota Camry

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Audi Q3

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • BMW 3 Series

Votes: 15 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly speaking; I could not vote just one car in the list. But keeping in mind the over all scenario and aspects; my precious vote goes to the Ertiga. Its a simple no nonsence car in the lot.

Though I am officially voting the Ertiga, my vote even goes to
2012 DZire
2012 Elantra and
2012 BMW 3 Series.

No doubt. For me, duster is the car of the year! There isn't any car which is launched in 2012 which is worth it. Even if the features are a bit of a let down. The Duster still rules! [thumbswink]

Duster is awesome in engine refinement in its class, can fit in to every user, might not a great looker but very much practical vehicle, it fits in for any type of body lover be it hatchback freak, sedan fan or SUV lover it has a pull which i am still trying to pen down in words and renault duster 110ps diesel rxz is a true winner of this year [clap] with its all round performance which leaves me checking on all the boxes in a question-are

I see the Hyundai Eon has missed the qualification by a month as it was launched on November 2011 ,Am still a bit confused about the Mercedes B Class i guess it is considered launched?I do see a red colour B class around my place so i believe some customers have taken delivery of it ,assumed it will be added to the 2013 list.

As for my vote,i can see the common mans spending power is increasing day by day & its quite possible for many to spend around 10 lakhs for a car,that is why i feel the Audi Q3 despite its balance of quality,luxury,snoob value & right size does not justify my vote all thanks to its price.
I do not like the exterior of the duster especially in silver but what it has brought about in the Indian market is a refreshed change,although i am skeptic towards the quality of the car & dealership in the long run i feel at this moment its the one.Although as recently as last week i fended off pressure to buy one cos i really dint need one,still the duster gets my vote.I see people who bought it enjoy driving it as it feels good to drive,only odd thing is the switches.

Ad!tya

Suspended
For me, it is the 'LUV' i.e. Maruti Ertiga.
Being from Maruti, it was already expected to attract customers, but unlike SX4 (the only Maruti in 10L range), the car was selling like hotcakes after initial months of launch. Also, Maruti knows very well about Indian conditions and have crafted a very refined and efficient car for a normal indian family.
Cheers Maruti!

i can see the common mans spending power is increasing day by day & its quite possible for many to spend around 10 lakhs for a car
No mate its not quite possible for a common man to spend around 10 lakhs, leaving the metro's car is still termed as luxury in many rural areas and a common man at the present scenario dreams of buying a car and is still looking on to how pool Vit M for it with the growing fuel prices and other necessary commodities

But as you see from a metro you might feel that most of the people buy car's but they are people who buy loans[frustration]

Its sure :offtopic: and irrelevant to the current discussion, but the common man you mentioned just made me say a word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom