The 1st Week of TAI (Now 2, 3..and Counting)

I would Really like to Thank TAI for Making me a Part of this Wonderful Forum. So So Much to learn. so many threads i have come across really breathtaking. I Thank TAI once again from the bottom of my heart for making me a part of a wonderful Joyous Ride. May we have more members who join us on our long ride. @ AMG Congrats on touching 4000 [:D]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: The Automotive India's Stand For Utmost Quality

Dear All,

It gives me immense pride and happiness to inform you that TAI on Face-book has crossed 10K Page likes. I humbly wish the entire team many good wishes and look forward to attaining many more successes and create many benchmarks in online automotive media.

I would like to extend a big vote of thanks to our entire team of esteemed members whose intelligent posts and active nature towards the queries has made it possible for TAI to reach this benchmark.

Best Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

[clap]We have crossed the mark of 25K Likes on our TAI Facebook page. Matter of immense pride. Congrats to the entire team and Vibhor for making it all possible. Looking forward for many more achievements by our TAI.[clap]

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
We've now over 19,000 proud petrolheads on board in TAI. Being near 5 lakh posts mark, we're also very close to achieving big board recognition.
Wonderful[clap] Looking forward to the day when TAI achieves one more milestone and adds yet another benchmark with this recognition. On a personal note, the day this recognition is awarded to TAI, I will have 2 extra cans diet coke to celebrate. Also, it is high time that Vibhor should be told to organize a big party for celebrating this recognition. Vibhor, Abh iss baat pe party banti hai bhai!! Thanking all the members who have made TAI come so close to achieving this great milestone.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Now I have two questions:

When and where will be the party Vibhor? Man, you are the phantom of TAI, present but invisible :biggrin:

What's this big board recognition?

@Akash
One diet coke from my side too. Yesterday I also tried diet coke and unable to find out it's USP :stupid:

Top Bottom