Thanks TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

My self Ravan and I dwell somewhere around Hyderabad, India.

First I would like to thank TAI for accepting my membership and giving me an opportunity to mingle with various peoples via the discussion threads. I am a regular visitor of this TAI forums and I am great to know that these forum is consists of people from various vivid back grounds.

I have a great interest towards travelling across India and I love to read the travelogues of our Fellow TAI members.

Hope I will keep you busy with many of my travelogues.

Thanks,
Ravan

Hi Ravan,

Welcome to TAI, we will be glad to read your TLs. Please do post some experience about i-10 and of course with exciting pictures.

Thanks,
Alok

Dear Ravan,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India! Hope you have a great time here and contribute a lot. Please visit the Announcements section to acquaint yourself with the Forum rules and policies before you start posting further. This would help both you and the Moderators in the long run.

Welcome again !

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI
Will look forward to your travelogues.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
First I would like to thank TAI for accepting my membership and giving me an opportunity to mingle with various peoples via the discussion threads.
You don’t have to thank the forum for membership. Instead, this forum is grateful to members like you who take time join us on board. Welcome, have a wonderful stay here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello RavanPandit, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice brief intro of yours and you will find this place a good one to discuss about Automobiles.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Top Bottom