Teflon Coating - Worth It?

Re: Teflon Coating

Teflon coating can save your paint from minor scratches like sand, dust etc. It also helps to preserve the body color from external environmental factors like rain and the sun. I would definitely suggest to get the teflon coating done. Only catch is you need to repeat every 2-3 years to maintain the effects. It is almost similar to putting a scratch-guard on those expensive touch screen phones... [:)]

I would like suggestions from fellow TAIans on a good place to get Teflon coating done for my Vento in Bangalore. A reputed shop somewhere around south Bangalore would be preferable.

Re: Teflon Coating

Hi Guys
I need some advice on Teflon Coating. Dealer is offering me body teflon coat for around 4K.

Is it wise to go for coating?

thanks
vishal
Not required. Teflon may be helpful in coastal climates but for a city like Pune, save your Rs. 4000. There are many types of Teflon coatings available in the market and the range starts at Rs. 400. In case you are going for it, make sure to get it done before your eyes because it's a very easy way that car dealers adopt to mint money. For Rs 4000, I would expect brands lihe 3M or Dupont.

Hi Guys
After reading all the comments i think i will wait for few months for the coat. I will apply Wax after say 3 to 4 months.

Anyways i only drive my car on weekends and for the entire week it is under the cover :-)
Thanks for all the comments.

Top Bottom