Tata's New Ace Based Van - Venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes Viano looks are just ok. Hope the mini van tata is comin gup looks better than this.

The dimensions of the Pelican are 3.9m in length, 1.5m wide and 1.8m taller. With a wheelbase of 2.1m, Pelican promises spacious cabin for occupants.
I have no doubt about it. Tata vehicles never have space problems, not even the nano faces that problem.

350Z

Core Team
I posted Viano Image to show that Pelican's rear lamps slightly match to it. Just Like other Tata Family vehicles -

Drive Safe,
350Z

All Tata hatches share almost the same taillamps design whether its Indica Xeta, Vista Nano or this new van pelican.

@torque.addict-So we have another scoop from Torque.addict. Good work.

350Z

Core Team
Since this thread was not updated after Tata Motors officially revealed the Ace Based Van - Venture. I'm posting a few of the pictures of this car which were snapped at 10th Auto Expo, It is the best looking van in the class and if priced competitively, I bet this could thrill the segment for sure. (Note the last two Interiors Images, A TAI Exclusive!)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes Raj. It will not be a direct competitor.

But it will create few waves in the segment & will surely make buyer change their mind.

Tata seems to be taking a leaf out of MSIL's book, by having an offering at every price bracket!!

Yeah now a days a stiff competition prevails in every segment ,

not only in cars also in the mini truck segment.

Earlier auto's were onlt from bajaj , but now from tvs too are here.

BUyer have plenty of choices .

Inthis topic , a new omni cost 2.3L here for standard 8 seater.

If this venture is priced a 1L more , still it will have buyers for its power steering , diesel engine(proven indica's) . ac , which are not available in omni. Though eeco is there its petrol. That will be answer from majority in this segment

The diesel engine is the biggest plus over the eeco here!! All the commercial vehicle operators prefer a diesel here!! The interiors are good and we all know that TATA prices their products excellently!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom