Tata's New Ace Based Van - Venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's one cool van at a cooler price. Rs 4.2 lakh is a really good price for a van that boasts a diesel engine, has 8 comfy seats, and has more features than an Eeco. Expect the sales of the Eeco to reduce.

Good , the Venture is not looking bad either! We have to wait and see how people respond to this vehicle!

Arkin a Maruti is a Maruti , don expect the sales of Eeco to fall down dramatically. People still prefer only Maruti saying its the most reliable car!

I really love the looks of Venture.

Some how it impressed me at very first sight.

Looks very stylish & not like a boxy van.

I am happy to see the Venture in the same makeup as it was showcased at the Autoexpo. I agree with DHaya the sales of Eeco wont reduce drastically but it will face some heat. I bet this will be a huge hit among the cabbies(car rentals).

well guys i know that Ecco's sales wont be affected much but then also this is a diesel van which was missed since long in this category from Omni's time.So do expect this one to make some heat as well.Looks very good and hope it serves the same way.

350Z

Core Team
Seriously, I have full expectations from the Venture. Tata has always been popular in commercial segment in India, now with such a design, price and advantage of Diesel engine, they could probably lead the game yet once again, however this time not only in commercial sector but private as well. I’d call it to be a perfect answer to Maruti Omni-E, for which actually our nation was waiting from quite a while. Also the name ‘Venture’ sounds pretty apt for its purpose, no?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes 350Z the name is very apt![:)]

Pricing is the best part of this vehicle , and TATA'S diesel engines are really reliable!

kudos TATA..they have took great decsion to launch venture without any exteriors changes. now its ready to give sleepless nights in commercial segment! [clap] i have only one question - what is meaning of plugin windows in second rows?

350Z

Core Team
It’s looking as plush and long as a Toyota Innova in first couple of images, let’s wait and watch how in reality it looks like.
This looks to be one more hit from Tata. Looking much better than Eeco. When is it going to be launched?
Launch is expected to happen in this November – December.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah the middle row leg room is vast. Even the interiors look good. But somehow i dont like the exterior much which looks similar to the Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom