Tata Vista Quadrajet D90 Launched @ Rs.5.99 Lakh

re: Tata To Launch Powerful Diesel Hatch: Vista Quadrajet 90 launched at 6.03lacs

Darn.
@xover I am expecting a Vista 90 full blown review from your side.

dont let us down!

Thread Starter #32
re: Tata To Launch Powerful Diesel Hatch: Vista Quadrajet 90 launched at 6.03lacs

^^^^ As a Punto 90 ps owner a review from your side would be much appreciated.Since you have also owned Vista in the past(sorry for reminding you:O),you are the most worthy person to compare Vista90 to Punto90 and Vista 75.Of course I will give it a rip when I get my hands on it.

Forgive me Xover.
I would have loved to do it , alas! right now Iam employed abroad and there is no chances of my return to Indian soil before February.
by that time it would be too late from my side!
So consider this as a earnest request for a review asap.

Damn, Forum's 2 greta Punto 90 HP owner are sitting abroad. (Talking about Raj_5004) Otherwise would have been great to hear from either of you. [:D]

Thread Starter #35

Damn, Forum's 2 greta Punto 90 HP owner are sitting abroad. (Talking about Raj_5004) Otherwise would have been great to hear from either of you.
Hmmm... so you are giving us hints as the only Punto90 owner remaining in India of our forum that you are going to be the reviewer of this new car and compare it with your Punto.[;)]

PS: I hope you own 90 ps Punto,otherwise I would feel:[embarass]

Hmmm... so you are giving us hints as the only Punto90 owner remaining in India of our forum that you are going to be the reviewer of this new car and compare it with your Punto.

PS: I hope you own 90 ps Punto,otherwise I would feel:

I think you have to feel [embarass], I have 75 HP Punto. [;)]. But that doesnt stops me from Tding this new 90HP beast.

Btw why is Punto coming into this frame?

As an initial impression for comparison Punto90hp is sluggish untill 100kmph.then it automatically switches to sports mode upto 170kmph .

Thread Starter #38

Btw why is Punto coming into this frame?
Sibling rivalry.[;)]
As an initial impression for comparison Punto90hp is sluggish untill 100kmph.then it automatically switches to sports mode upto 170kmph .
The only car I have driven with this same engine was Manza,and similar experience here,car is little slow till 2000rpm,after that it turns into a rocket.My impressions about Manza can be found here:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...detailed-test-drive-review-10.html#post114047

I can only assume what this engine will feel like in Vista as its full 50 kgs lighter than Manza.[:D]

I can only assume what this engine will feel like in Vista as its full 50 kgs lighter than Manza.[:D]
Dear Xover,

In my view such a small difference (its about 75 kg) will not make much difference in performance.

During a trip six months ago, our Manza was loaded with 300 kg of passengers and 300 kg luggage. There was no difference in acceleration or pulling. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...experience-after-1-5-years-17.html#post174056

Infact, we felt that stability and road grip increased and handling improved.

Thread Starter #40

The difference would be very slight auto,you would need a good GPS device to check the acceleration figures.But let all the auto mags do their reviews,then we'll see how much faster it has become over Manza/Vista 75!!

OMG TATA, Quadrajet 90 VX has replaced Qaudrajet 75 VX at same price, infact it's cheaper. Added bonus is Manza interirors.

I chose TDI for myself, if TATA had Q90VX at 5.75 ex. showroom last year, I would have purchased it eyes closed.

How can TATA sell such a feature rich, bigger, powerful car at similar price of top end Maruti Wagon R/Hyundai i10s price? That too a modern diesel!

The difference would be very slight auto,you would need a good GPS device to check the acceleration figures.But let all the auto mags do their reviews,then we'll see how much faster it has become over Manza/Vista 75!!
If I am not wrong Tata has not much concern for how fast it run but how efficient it is.
Did anybody find Arai figures of this fresher?

But is it going to handle like a punto? No. Is it as well built as a punto? No. Is it as good looking as one? No. I actually liked the preface lift one more.

Thread Starter #44

One more thing guys,both variants(VX & ZX) of Vista 90 will have Manza like infinity black roof.Something to spice this car up.[:)]

Also if we look at VFM quotient,

Vista Qjet90 VX with ABS is priced at 6.00 lakh rupees ex-showroom Mumbai,that is almost as cheap as Swift ldi,which is also priced around 6 lakh mark.

The top end ZX variant of Vista 90 is priced at 6.63 lakhs ex showroom Mumbai,while top-end Swift Zdi with only 75 ps on tap is priced at 7.13 lakhs ex-showroom.sUPER JOB tATA.[clap]

Hence Vista with more space,more power,more torque,Manza dashboard etc., is almost 60 thousand more cheaper than overpriced/overhyped and that ugly toad/bug BMW Mini wannabee Swift.

Hence I think Tata has done a fantastic job with the pricing of Vista 90 and it should sell in good no.s acording to me!!

WHAT SAY GUYS??

WHAT SAY GUYS??
Agree with your point , but only one point kills vista is the cab image.
Many people in india bye car for their status hence vista has this -ve point.

Top Bottom