Tata Vista Quadrajet D90 Launched @ Rs.5.99 Lakh

@Xover

First, I am happy to see you here after long time I think. That video was awesome[:)]

But I differ with the conclusion on the video as I20 is best of the lot which is not good at corners and ride quality in bad roads and also very pricey too

To me Vista looks winner with equal blend of the things

Last edited:
The paint quality of the new VistaD90 models are superb and at par with Manza club class.

But yet to spot a VistaD90 on road with those body kit.

Report - Tata discontinues Vista D90

Car Toq report that Tata Motors have discontinued the Vista D90. Launched in January this year, the Vista D90 is powered by the same 1.3-liter Fiat-sourced MultiJet engine as the regular Vista diesel. Where the regular Vista is content with 75 PS and 190 Nm, the D90 was retuned to produce 90 PS at 4,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque between 1,750-3,000 rpm. The Vista D90 was launched in January

Read more: Indian Autos Blog - A Global Auto News provider based in India.
Follow us: @indianautos on Twitter | IndianAutosBlog on Facebook

Report - Tata discontinues Vista D90

Car Toq report that Tata Motors have discontinued the Vista D90. Launched in January this year, the Vista D90 is powered by the same 1.3-liter Fiat-sourced MultiJet engine as the regular Vista diesel. Where the regular Vista is content with 75 PS and 190 Nm, the D90 was retuned to produce 90 PS at 4,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque between 1,750-3,000 rpm. The Vista D90 was launched in January

Read more: Indian Autos Blog - A Global Auto News provider based in India.
Follow us: @indianautos on Twitter | IndianAutosBlog on Facebook

I guess, that this Vista D90 would be launched with some more upgrades to its exteriors and hopefully spruced up interiors and badged as Falcon.

They should IMO, modify the over all shell as well so that It would be noticed as truly a completely new car. Tata have experienced this before. Safari and Storme are completely different vehicles inside out however, people still perceive, Storme as facelifted Safari. Falcon and Vista probably seems to be going the same way.

Top Bottom