Tata Vista QJD Ownership Review: Brand New Sedan Class

Great to hear your story Appu. Can you share more about Timing chain & Suspensions replacement experience.
how much does it cost & best place to get it changed

Thread Starter #1,097
Great to hear your story Appu. Can you share more about Timing chain & Suspensions replacement experience.
how much does it cost & best place to get it changed
Thanks for the compliments [:)]

Timing chain had replaced at 1L Kms which costed around 10K I guess.Have changed at TASS, Vellore. I prefer to change engine related parts at TASS.

Regarding suspension, Have replaced the front struts at 1.4L kms each. pair of front struts costed around 8K, I bought the spares at TGA(TATA Genuine Parts) with 10% discount from MRP and fixed at local garage, Vellore.

PFB for suspension replacement details:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ass-1-75-000-kms-6-4-years-73.html#post546843

Last edited:
Appu,i have much the same issues, need the shocks changed, some gearbox/ clutch plate issues, ?new glow plugs, new tires-better to get all at my TVS/ Sayar or buy them at TGP ?Bhaskar and get them installed?

Thread Starter #1,099
Appu,i have much the same issues, need the shocks changed, some gearbox/ clutch plate issues, ?new glow plugs, new tires-better to get all at my TVS/ Sayar or buy them at TGP ?Bhaskar and get them installed?
Sayar/TVS will definitely quote very high for changing these many parts, better check with local mech and get the parts from Baskar(With 10% discount from MRP) and replace it. that will definitely save some bucks from your pocket.

Hey guys..mine is Vista 2011 model.. ac working fine..but air isn't coming from dashboard vents..only comes out from defrost vents on the windshield area.. please help me out

bhvm

Honoured Member
There are small flaps behind dashboard to direct airflow. These Flaps are controlled by cables. Maybe flaps have come loose or cable is broken.

Hello @AppU , hows your Vista running??
BTW, i own a Manza Mjd so same half pinch.
Manza and Vista are absolutely same, there are just 2 differences,
1. Dashboard (Speedometer is in middle position, which i think mkst dont like)
2.Size
Other than that its just the speedometer position that i dont like, everything else is rocking in the car.

Top Bottom