Tata Vista QJD Ownership Review: Brand New Sedan Class (1,75,000 Kms & 6.4 Years)

Great to hear your story Appu. Can you share more about Timing chain & Suspensions replacement experience.
how much does it cost & best place to get it changed

Thread Starter #1,097
Great to hear your story Appu. Can you share more about Timing chain & Suspensions replacement experience.
how much does it cost & best place to get it changed
Thanks for the compliments [:)]

Timing chain had replaced at 1L Kms which costed around 10K I guess.Have changed at TASS, Vellore. I prefer to change engine related parts at TASS.

Regarding suspension, Have replaced the front struts at 1.4L kms each. pair of front struts costed around 8K, I bought the spares at TGA(TATA Genuine Parts) with 10% discount from MRP and fixed at local garage, Vellore.

PFB for suspension replacement details:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ass-1-75-000-kms-6-4-years-73.html#post546843

Last edited:
Appu,i have much the same issues, need the shocks changed, some gearbox/ clutch plate issues, ?new glow plugs, new tires-better to get all at my TVS/ Sayar or buy them at TGP ?Bhaskar and get them installed?

Thread Starter #1,099
Appu,i have much the same issues, need the shocks changed, some gearbox/ clutch plate issues, ?new glow plugs, new tires-better to get all at my TVS/ Sayar or buy them at TGP ?Bhaskar and get them installed?
Sayar/TVS will definitely quote very high for changing these many parts, better check with local mech and get the parts from Baskar(With 10% discount from MRP) and replace it. that will definitely save some bucks from your pocket.

Hello @AppU , hows your Vista running??
BTW, i own a Manza Mjd so same half pinch.
Manza and Vista are absolutely same, there are just 2 differences,
1. Dashboard (Speedometer is in middle position, which i think mkst dont like)
2.Size
Other than that its just the speedometer position that i dont like, everything else is rocking in the car.

Top Bottom