Tata Venture Review & Pictures

Re: Tata Venture Exclusive Road Test Drive Review

Most neighboring countries are fullllll of minivans-6,7,8-10 seaters of all shapes and sizes-apparently Japan does not allow cars beyond ?15 yrs and so these are sold of after refurbishing to our neighbors and they run faithfully for years-many 15+yrs. Local mechanics and replacement used parts are the norm.
They are better built than our V and perhaps that would explain the difference in popularity.
However, given our increasing desire to travel in India as big families on tours and picnics a vfm minivan for 6-8 seems to fit the bill. 150-200 all over India/month [cry]
Even if people have interest in this vehicle, its ignored by them because of the pathetic functioning of the company (Tata as a whole). This van had a great future as it was a segment first to offer many features yet TML didn't show any interest to update or set right with the issues it has. [frustration]

TATA Venture .
Again a nice vehicle but bad marketing and pricing.
The full option Venture comes near to 7 lacs OR in Bangalore .Add one more lac you get more spacious Winger.To do more damage see those tiny tires which will not generate confidence while driving.The rear bench is not so comfortable.Placing this vehicle as a Taxi/Van/Hatchback ?I think TATA is confused with this product.

not to mention its BS3 so you have to buy 'outside' your metro!
Cant help wishing theu re-invent it as a sort of Indian VW-minibus of the 70s!

TATA Venture .
Again a nice vehicle but bad marketing and pricing.
The full option Venture comes near to 7 lacs OR in Bangalore .Add one more lac you get more spacious Winger.To do more damage see those tiny tires which will not generate confidence while driving.The rear bench is not so comfortable.Placing this vehicle as a Taxi/Van/Hatchback ?I think TATA is confused with this product.
They just threw this product to compete with Eeco, though it took long time to release, there were nothing good one could appreciate about the vehicle, except for its compact size.

not to mention its BS3 so you have to buy 'outside' your metro!
Cant help wishing theu re-invent it as a sort of Indian VW-minibus of the 70s!
Even if you are in Metro, the dealers will register the vehicle outside the city (definitely not in your name i think) and give you, so if the vehicle goes into problem, that will be a big problem.

there is a venture and winger cab in my office. people say venture is a kid of winger. venture ride was worst and every one got back pain. the body metal is like a tin metal. not sure about the occupants surviving in the event of a crash. after complaints from employee, the venture is now used for errands like getting vegetables and beverage bottles for the cafeteria. winger is a good van. i travel in winger thrice a week. good car. but i see the gc is very lower.

After looking at the crash test videos a van seems scary.. i gu3ss by NCAAP this would be among most dangerous.. i wish they put in airnags and abs stat.. like VW

Wow! Someone was listening-AD-Venture is here-these images are awesome-hope they come with better interiors,engine,NVH and well.. everything! add-venture-concept-01.jpg

add-venture-concept-02.jpg

add-venture-concept-03.jpg

where has the Tyre well gone? The old venture had it in the middle of the luggage area?

As the weight is more than Vista/manza @1400Kg, FIAT 90 HP engine would have been ideal along with ABS and airbags.

As the weight is more than Vista/manza @1400Kg, FIAT 90 HP engine would have been ideal along with ABS and airbags.
There is no space to put MJD into the vehicle, also the van is small in size.

Well not sure if the Add+ Venture will actually see the light of day in showrooms
Laud TML and Croma for the effort

Tata Venture Special Offer | Hatchback India | Best New MPV - Tata Motors

Tata seem to have given tbe venture a quiet upgrade. The website men tions 4 or 5 good points which all make sense except it is still bs3!
The prices also seem reduced and the variants increased mainly due to options of 7 captain seats.
The problem though is how will anyone know if the model sold has the mechanical upgrades actually done!
Wish TML would atleast advertise these changes as perhaps V 1.5?

Last edited:

Top Bottom