Tata Tigor XZA (P): My New Grey Beauty

I was more looking from the body structure strength point of view.
I don't know if you have tried this, visit the various Ford ASS in your area, and see if you can see some accidental, your shortlisted car's, and ask around.
This is an exercise well worth.

Thread Starter #182
I was more looking from the body structure strength point of view.
I don't know if you have tried this, visit the various Ford ASS in your area, and see if you can see some accidental, your shortlisted car's, and ask around.
This is an exercise well worth.
Not in person but tried to check it online. For Tigor, already seen some such pics/videos through our whatsapp group. For freestyle, not many such videos/images available though couple of such videos showed good quality.

Thread Starter #183
Ok, so after a lot of thought decided to stick with Tigor only. :smile: This time manual now. XZ plus, Roman silver. 7.84 OTR. Got some year end discounts. Will be getting basic accessories fitted like mud flaps, mats, bumper protectors and door visor etc. Nothing fancy. Delivery in couple of days. Thanks a lot everyone for your inputs. Will keep you posted. [thumbswink]

Ok, so after a lot of thought decided to stick with Tigor only. :smile: This time manual now. XZ plus, Roman silver. 7.84 OTR. Got some year end discounts. Will be getting basic accessories fitted like mud flaps, mats, bumper protectors and door visor etc. Nothing fancy. Delivery in couple of days. Thanks a lot everyone for your inputs. Will keep you posted. [thumbswink]
Congrats Bhushan, will this come with the updated fully digital cluster?

Congrats on very wise choice, I so wanted you to take Tigor, however, since you were looking at another supposedly 4 star safe and well built vehicle I kept quiet. Tigor is indeed superb vehicle. and the price is a super attractive, makes is more than VFM.
You have car with Faux leather seats, touch screen JBL system with 4 tweeters, projector headlamps, alloys, implies you need not spend a penny in upgrading your car, ie is savings of
4K on seat covers
20K on entertainment
20K on Alloys
10K on Projector set up
So 50K Plus savings.
Congrats pls post pics of your new beauty.

Just saw in GNCAP site that Ford Aspire is 3 star.

Last edited:
Hello Bhushan,
Just a thought, why don't you wait for launch of Altroz, which is round the corner, maybe the mid variants will be around this budget of your's?
New platform, 5* rated safety, beautiful interior and exterior.
Cheers

Thread Starter #187
Congrats Bhushan, will this come with the updated fully digital cluster?
Thanks Vinodji. Yes, it comes with the new digital cluster. If I'm correct, now it is available in middle variants also. Earlier it was available with top-end variants only.

Congrats on very wise choice, I so wanted you to take Tigor, however, since you were looking at another supposedly 4 star safe and well built vehicle I kept quiet. Tigor is indeed superb vehicle. and the price is a super attractive, makes is more than VFM.
Thanks joshiji! I suppose you meant to say Altroz here instead of Tigor. :) Yep, I thought about Altroz as well. But as I said earlier, I did not like the design much. Not striking, unlike Nexon or Tigor, at least for me. Plus felt bit risky since it is totally new launched product. It may or may not have initial niggles/issues. Yes, I may miss out on bs-6 engine and some additional features. With my previous experience with Tigor was good, decided to stick with it. Of course both being modern Tata cars, build quality was not an issue. [:)] Actually, was more torn between Freestyle and Tigor.

You have car with Faux leather seats, touch screen JBL system with 4 tweeters, projector headlamps, alloys, implies you need not spend a penny in upgrading your car, ie is savings of
4K on seat covers
20K on entertainment
20K on Alloys
10K on Projector set up
So 50K Plus savings.
Congrats pls post pics of your new beauty.
Unfortunately, due to total loss of the previous car, I already had to shell out more than couple of lacs for the new one in addition to claim settlement. I was not having return to invoice add-on in my policy. So I received the IDV only with my claim, not the invoice price. So now I've added the return to invoice in my policy now. It is certainly beneficial in such cases of total loss like flood damage, fire, theft etc. My sincere advice to everyone is to go for this add-on. I think it is applicable for first 3 or 5 years, do check with your insurance provider. And I really hope you don't require to deal with it.

Anyway, coming back to the discount part, yes, I got some good discounts including cash benefit + insurance + corporate. Approx 45k. So it fitted my budget of 8 lacs OTR. I'll post the pics soon after the delivery. Once again thanks everyone for your inputs. [:)]

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Many congratulations on your new car. The colour is splendid!. Enjoy your car and drive safely.
This is the same colour of your earlier car,isn't it?

Thread Starter #194
Looks smashing. need more pics. well guess you can create a new thread, since the car is different one.
Thanks Joshiji. Yep, will post more pics soon. :)

Congratulations again. Suggest start a new thread.
Thanks a lot Nairji. Sure, will start a new thread for this. :)

Congrats Bhushan,
Beautiful colour, enjoy your second innings with the fastback.
Regards
Vinod
Thanks a lot Vinodji. :)
Many congratulations on your new car. The colour is splendid!. Enjoy your car and drive safely.
This is the same colour of your earlier car,isn't it?
Thanks a lot Mayank! :)
Yes, the color looked nice when I saw the display vehicle. It is Roman silver as they call it. The earlier one was Titanium grey in my case.

Top Bottom