Tata Tigor XZA (P): My New Grey Beauty

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Akashji, is it mentioned somewhere that Wheel alignment is FOC in 2nd/3rd free service? or it depends on the SC? Thanks for your advice. Will be careful with it next time.
Buddy, as you may have seen in the bill posted above by me, the Wheel Balance is mentioned as "FOC" in it. My advise to you and all would be to go for such things only if you feel that the car requires it.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #107
Yep, I've seen that. So I think it depends on the SC level whether to include it as FOC or charge for it.

Regards,
Bhushan

Thread Starter #108
Here is the doc mentioning about caster, camber figures. I see rear tyre figures needed some alignment work. Would be great if someone educates more about it
IMG_20181231_123556455.jpg
-

Thread Starter #109
Here is the doc mentioning about caster, camber figures. I see rear tyre figures needed some alignment work. Would be great if someone educates more about it View attachment 253091 -
So any guidance on these figures?
Btw, I checked with the SC about the price. It is something around 500 (don't recollect exactly) + gst to make it 602. It is across all the Tata SCs, as per him.

Thread Starter #110
Had a nice time with fellow Tigor owners from Pune and Mumbai for a meet-up with Mr. Pratap Bose sir, the design head of Tata Motors, at Pune. Great opportunity to meet and listen to him. He spent a wonderful time with us, answering our questions and sharing his views too. Here are some of the pics of the event -

P1200878 (2)_TAI.jpg

Pratap Bose sir is being felicitated with some gifts from TOCI members (Tigor owners club of India)

P1200850 (2)_TAI.jpg

Tigors at the venue

P1200852_TAI.jpg

Nexon owners had joined too
P1200853_TAI.jpg

Tata Harrier was on display
P1200834_TAI.jpg

How you felt about Tata Harrier ? Worth the wait or another mediocre response awaiting provided prices will be competitive.

Thread Starter #113
How you felt about Tata Harrier ? Worth the wait or another mediocre response awaiting provided prices will be competitive.
The overall design and the look is really superb. The JLR impact over design is prominent. Also the interiors, fit and finish, infotainment system is pretty nice. Looks superb for highways or some off-roading. Need to see how it fares while driving now. [:)]

Thread Starter #114
Bought Apeman c470 dashcam for my Tigor - https://www.amazon.in/apeman-C470-1080P-Mini-Camera/dp/B06Y2F7R4V
Though the price as per amazon is 11k, I got it from Japan, roughly for around Rs 3.5k
Here is one sample image -
2019_0207_100656_001.jpeg

This is a resized image and thus has lost some details. Original image is of size 3.5 MB. (12M, 4032X3024 resolution)
Pretty compact in size. The video quality is also nice. It can record HD 1080P videos. Other features include g-sensor, loop recording, motion detection, WDR etc. I feel it's good to have one in case you need any kind of evidence for the record.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Looks very nice and clean image.

Will it record from both front and rear or only front only and where did you fix it, on the IRVM? (A's couldn't see any camera fitted on the dashboard) [think]

Thread Starter #116
Looks very nice and clean image.

Will it record from both front and rear or only front only and where did you fix it, on the IRVM? (A's couldn't see any camera fitted on the dashboard) [think]

aplogies Nairji, missed out on reply here. [embarass]
The camera records from front only. no rear recording. I've fixed it just below the IRVM. Earlier it was just above dashboard but then changed the position for better view.

Thread Starter #117
Has anyone AMT owners done ECU update recently? I did it yesterday and got version as sa02 to sa04. Surprisingly there was no call from he SC to update. [think]
Got to know about rm05 update for Tigor but looks like it is for manual transmission only? Any thoughts on this?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I have not received any call from SC on this. Anyway, I will be taking my car for 2nd service this week and will check about the ECU update.

Is there any specific changes you found after updating the ECU?

Thread Starter #119
I have not received any call from SC on this. Anyway, I will be taking my car for 2nd service this week and will check about the ECU update.

Sure, servicing is good time to check for ECU update as they pay more attention during servicing. [;)]
If no update is available, you'll get it flashed at least, which will make driving smoother for some days.

Is there any specific changes you found after updating the ECU?
Not much, just the smoothness in driving in lower gears. But I think that is there when you flash the ecu, it clears all the mappings and readings.
So nothing specific with the update. Will keep watch though.

Thread Starter #120
Any AMT owners got the jerk issue in the first gear in M mode resolved? I feel it's really jerky there, felt especially in b-b traffic. Not much jerks are felt in higher gears. Any resolution on this?
This issue of sudden acceleration still there with my car. I believe some other amt owners have observed this too. This is mostly observed in M mode, 1st gear, especially when you slow down your car at a speed breaker and start accelerating after passing over it. The car surges ahead unexpectedly. According to SC, there is nothing they can do about this thing as there are no errors during OBD tests. Only ECU updates from TM can solve this issue according to them.

Top Bottom