Tata Tigor XZA (P): My New Grey Beauty

Well, I apologize for being late to the party here. Many congrats on your Tigor purchase, bbrave! Wish you millions of happy miles with the car.

That occassional 1st gear sudden acceleration is there in Tiago as well, more so when the Air Con kicks in right after we land from a speed hump, adding more load on the engine. I have learnt to live with it and usually go easy on A pedal after a speed hump. Glad you got a dashcam too, a must required accessory for car owners in India. Is it capacitor or battery based?

BTW, your photographs are great and will make anyone love the Tigor's looks. Happy driving [drive]

Thread Starter #122
Well, I apologize for being late to the party here. Many congrats on your Tigor purchase, bbrave! Wish you millions of happy miles with the car.
Thanks a lot Prabhagar. [:)]

That occassional 1st gear sudden acceleration is there in Tiago as well, more so when the Air Con kicks in right after we land from a speed hump, adding more load on the engine. I have learnt to live with it and usually go easy on A pedal after a speed hump.
Yeah, the SA also told me the same thing that this is a common issue with tiago as well as it shares the same engine and AMT unit. Surprised to know this issue happens in Manual variant too. [surprise]
Have to live with it unless TM comes up with some ECU updates (less likely). Not observed with the default city mode but in M mode only. Actually the M mode is really punchy in AMT, I enjoy driving in that mode.

Glad you got a dashcam too, a must required accessory for car owners in India. Is it capacitor or battery based?
Yes, dashcam is becoming an important accessory these days. The Apeman c470 which I bought, has a charger which works with the 12v socket. just plug-n-play Working nice so far.
BTW, your photographs are great and will make anyone love the Tigor's looks. Happy driving [drive]
Thanks a lot for the compliment. Yes, photography is one of my serious hobbies. So I make Tigor my photo subject too. [:D]

Thread Starter #123
Has any AMT owner done the ecu update to the latest version? Got to know from a Tigor owners whatsapp grp that sa05 is available now.

Top Bottom