Tata Tigor XZ(O) Revotron: Ownership Review

Hi Stormed,
Can you tell me about the suspension?

I read many forums it has bumpy ride, same happened in hyundai xcent in 2014. Now New xcent came up with good suspension.

I think 175/65 R14 can be upgraded to 195/60R14 for above issue.
How can increasing tyre width improve bumpy ride?

Sidewalls can affect it though.

STORMED babu, you have given a detailed review, but where are your pics? this is definitely the best looking CS in the market. Need to see the pics. Even if you see this car approaching you come to know that it is a Tigor and not Tiago. Looks premium absolutely no denying in that. Probably the blackened headlights with projectors make the difference.

Hi Stormed,
Can you tell me about the suspension?

I read many forums it has bumpy ride, same happened in hyundai xcent in 2014. Now New xcent came up with good suspension.

I think 175/65 R14 can be upgraded to 195/60R14 for above issue.
I TDed the Tigor and no bumpy ride was experienced and most of the people rate ride and handling superb still would suggest you do the TD yourself and share the feedback.

I TDed the Tigor and no bumpy ride was experienced and most of the people rate ride and handling superb still would suggest you do the TD yourself and share the feedback.
I completely agree with you Sir.
TATA is just spot-on with their suspension set-up.
During TD, we went over a speedbreaker, and I instantly said that suspension is so good. Did few high speeds and it impressed.

Though I wasn't able to now the difference in ride and handling between Petrol and Diesel TD vehicles.

Thread Starter #21
STORMED babu, you have given a detailed review, but where are your pics? this is definitely the best looking CS in the market. Need to see the pics. Even if you see this car approaching you come to know that it is a Tigor and not Tiago. Looks premium absolutely no denying in that. Probably the blackened headlights with projectors make the difference.
Sir the car has crossed 7.5K Kms and happily munching miles without any niggles.
The problem with photos is that 1MB rule, I have the photos with me but each one 5MB and so I am unable to upload them, if anyone of you could help me, I'll post the pictures soon

upload pic to your computer.Then right click on them & select edit.One it opens up then select resize/crop.There you can reduce the pixels & save the edited pic which can be uploaded.

Thread Starter #23
upload pic to your computer.Then right click on them & select edit.One it opens up then select resize/crop.There you can reduce the pixels & save the edited pic which can be uploaded.
I'll try this today and will try to upload the pictures

Sir the car has crossed 7.5K Kms and happily munching miles without any niggles.
The problem with photos is that 1MB rule, I have the photos with me but each one 5MB and so I am unable to upload them, if anyone of you could help me, I'll post the pictures soon
You can save photos in jpg format to save space. By the way, Tigor kitna de rahi hai [whats the mileage]. How is your engine experience [driveability, refinement, NVH etc]. How is the rear seat for three adults.

No need to put so much effort into what others have suggested. Just download an app called "Reduce Photo size" from playstore and it will reduce the size according to specified resolution and reduce image size drastically. I use the same to upload pic.

Thread Starter #26
You can save photos in jpg format to save space. By the way, Tigor kitna de rahi hai [whats the mileage]. How is your engine experience [driveability, refinement, NVH etc]. How is the rear seat for three adults.
Thanks I will try all the ways and use the easiest one.
Tigor is a mileage king with 5 adults with AC in bumper to bumper (cause of kaavad) it gave 16Kmpl approximately
On highways as I said before
80Kmph- around 25 kmpl
100kmph- around 22-23 kmpl
120kmph- around 19 to 20kmpl
On hearing that I have achieved 25kmpl people often give me weird looks as if I am joking. 10/10
NVH is good not perfect but very nice, very slight vibrations 8/10
Driveability- we need to use the gearbox for right RPM to get it going it is like 7.5/10
Rear seat is very comfortable for 2 but seating 3 can only be done for small drives.

No need to put so much effort into what others have suggested. Just download an app called "Reduce Photo size" from playstore and it will reduce the size according to specified resolution and reduce image size drastically. I use the same to upload pic.
I am laziest of all. Forward pics on whatsapp, and then upload the forwarded pic. Whatsapp does the needful of reducing it to 1MB and full-res pic being save in gallery. :stupid:

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Akash, Have you got the under-body coating done on your car? Was it by dealer or outside? Any estimate of cost? I too intend for the same in my car buddy.

Regards

Akash

Hi Akash, Have you got the under-body coating done on your car? Was it by dealer or outside? Any estimate of cost? I too intend for the same in my car buddy.

Regards

Akash
Hi Akash,

I got under-body coated for Tiago by TASS itself, they used Wuerth chemical for coating and give 5 years warranty. Also got ceramic coating for exhaust. Under-body coating costed 3500 & exhaust 700 rupees (incl. taxes).

Attachments

Top Bottom