Tata Tigor: Technical Issues & Solutions

I have paired my smartphone with Connectnext via Bluetooth. I am getting all contacts, called numbers, dialed numbers, music etc. from my phone to the Connectnext. I am getting incoming calls from phone which I can pick up and talk without using the phone. However, I am not able to call out from connecting next as it says '' outgoing call failed''-

Anyone know, what could be the reason?
Mine was smooth. No such issue while dialing/receiving calls. Check with bluetooth/system restart.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
If incoming calls are working, then outgoing calls should also work, but somehow I am not getting same. Will have to try it out again.[roll]

I have paired my smartphone with Connectnext via Bluetooth. I am getting all contacts, called numbers, dialed numbers, music etc. from my phone to the Connectnext. I am getting incoming calls from phone which I can pick up and talk without using the phone. However, I am not able to call out from connecting next as it says '' outgoing call failed''-

Anyone know, what could be the reason?
Is your mobile phone has multi/dual SIM feature?
Is more than one SIM is active?
Is the default SIM is not configured?

If answer to all above question is 'YES'; then bluetooth calling will fail, as it can't decide which active SIM it needs t use to make the outgoing call.

My 2 cents... Hope it helps...

Cheers...

Nairrk

Honoured Member

If answer to all above question is 'YES'; then bluetooth calling will fail, as it can't decide which active SIM it needs t use to make the outgoing call.

Cheers...
Oh, yes. When I tried last my phone was having multi sims. Recently, I have removed one SIM and now my mobile has only one SIM. Will try tomorrow with this single SIM and see if it is working.

Anyway, thanks for the guidance.[:)]

++

By the way, Welcome to TAI[cheers]

Cheers...
Great , its not only for this audio setup , even my Sony XAV had this issue. 6 months back my phone paired with bluetooth set of car , but I couldn't place call (The other person won't hear anything , as if Mic was disconnected), but when i tried with friend's phone, there wasn't an issue ( So ruled off mic issue , and thought phone's issue) , but quite recently unknowingly my phone was paired with car , and when a call came , i naturally , took call via bluetooth of car , but thing was the other person was able to hear via mic.

Now when you told this dual sim issue , i realised , thing was i had removed one sim from the phone , and kept in another set .

Thanks a lot for info.

Nairrk

Honoured Member

Cheers...
Thanks yours.

Checked now with single SIM and outgoils calls working fine.[:)]

Cheers...
Nope I have dual SIM phone and default outgoing is on SIM2 and the outbound calls work fine. Did as late as today morning as well. So should not be any issue with Dual SIM phone but maybe what settings have been done.

i own Tata Tigor xza 2018 egyptian blue
my issue is with the high mounted led stop lamps above the rear window
the led light does not illuminate completely only the middle portion lights up
i have seen all tigors with full working led stop lights
Please help
here i am attaching 2 pics
the first is my car

Attachments

Thread Starter #71

Akash1886

Honoured Member
i own Tata Tigor xza 2018 egyptian blue
my issue is with the high mounted led stop lamps above the rear window
the led light does not illuminate completely only the middle portion lights up
i have seen all tigors with full working led stop lights
Please help
here i am attaching 2 pics
the first is my car
Sushant, I have XZ(o) model and in that the rear mounted LED light works fully. It might be a variant specific feature. I think XZ(o) and now XZ+ are two variants in which full LED stop lamp is given by TML.

Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I am facing below issues in Tigor.
1. Front windows noise
2. dashboard noise
3. seat noise
4. front left mirror noise.
How old is your Car?

What kind of noise you are getting - is it like rattling? Will the noise comes while driving on bad roads or it is always there (even in good roads)?

How old is your Car?

What kind of noise you are getting - is it like rattling? Will the noise comes while driving on bad roads or it is always there (even in good roads)?
It's been 9 moths we purchased our car.
Rattling noise, and seats noise is there only in case of bad roads. On good roads , it is only window noise that too when windows are closed fully.

Attached are sound files

Attachments

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Yes, the sound seems irritating.!

Windows noise - Probably the power window regulator mechanism may have broken and the cable has come un-tensioned and is now loose to cause trouble. In many cases, when the window regulator breaks, the window will simply slide into the door. Suggest check with your service guys.

Dashboard noise - again check the dashboard, there may be something loose in the dashboard (loose A/C vents or cables etc.)

When is your next service due. You can tell your service guy to check all these problems (or may be you can take him and go for a round and notify him what all sounds you are getting inside your car and ask him to attend. When you are taking back the car after service check again with him that all noise are gone)...

Top Bottom