Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions

Just got a call from the SA advising that my car has arrived at the show room. I am going there (the car is presently in the head show room which is about 43 kms away from my home) to check the car and finalise on the Accessories.

I am planning below accessories for her:

Door visor
Chrome cover for door handles
Body side beeding
Bumper corner protectors (front & rear)
Floor mats
Mud flaps (do the car originally comes with mud flops)?
Scuff plates
Chrome garnish for front bumber grill - not sure how it will look on Tigor?
Body cover
Reverse Camera

Carpet - Do the car comes with full floor carpet? (When I bought Alto k10, there was no protection and I could see the steel floor)

Any suggestions, please?
Nice to know that. Do a proper PDI as per TAI checklist.

No mud flaps along with the car. It comes under basic accessories along with the floor mats. You have to buy it separately.

Also see if you get a good deal on seat covers from the showroom. Or you can get those from outside from a car decor shop. I got leather + fabric ones from the showroom. Quite a big list of accessories. Try to negotiate more on it. [:)]

Just got a call from the SA advising that my car has arrived at the show room. I am going there (the car is presently in the head show room which is about 43 kms away from my home) to check the car and finalise on the Accessories.

I am planning below accessories for her:

Door visor
Chrome cover for door handles
Body side beeding
Bumper corner protectors (front & rear)
Floor mats
Mud flaps (do the car originally comes with mud flops)?
Scuff plates
Chrome garnish for front bumber grill - not sure how it will look on Tigor?
Body cover
Reverse Camera

Carpet - Do the car comes with full floor carpet? (When I bought Alto k10, there was no protection and I could see the steel floor)

Any suggestions, please?
Congrats ! The wait is finally over.
Check the VIN to confirm if its latest manufactured.
The car comes with carpet so you need mats to cover from dirt.

Try to get the accessories from outside as showroom charges more , I have put indicative prices below :

Door visor - Rs 600- 800
Chrome cover for door handles Rs 500 - 700
Body side beeding - Rs 600-800
Bumper corner protectors (front & rear) - Rs 400-500
Floor mats - Rs 1000- 2000
Mud flaps (do the car originally comes with mud flops) - No part of basic accessories if not, Rs 300-400
Scuff plates Rs 500- 600
Chrome garnish for front bumber grill - not sure how it will look on Tigor? - Looks good , see my thread, OEM Rs 2000 , DIY Chrome Strip Rs 100
Body cover Rs 500- 1000 (depends on quality)
Reverse Camera - Rs 1500 - 4000 (depends on model)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thanks, just came back after finalising the accessories list with the showroom.

I live in a small town where these local accessory shops are all useless and mostly are not genuine guys. Last time (Alto K10), I didn't like the seat cover which was available on the Maruti accessory shop hence I fixed it with a private shop but the fit and finish was not at all good also there were some minor sounds used to come from under the seat (probably, they may not have fixed the seat properly after removed it for fixing the seat covers).

In view of above, I have decided to do the accessories from Tata showroom, though I know that their prices are always high, but I can make a complaint if something happens post fixing the accessories.

Accessories finalised:

Reverse Camera with camera recording - Rs.12000

011.jpg

012.jpg

Seat Cover - Rs.8000

009.jpg

Body side beeding - Rs.1300
Bumber corner protector(front and rear) - Rs.1000
Chrome garnish for front bumber grill - Rs. 1700
Floor lamination (full carpet) -Rs. 3500

Discount Rs.1300

Door visor - Rs.1800 (but I got it free after talking with the SA

Free accessories:

Mud Flaps & Floor mats

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I have seen new Tigor XZ+ comes with Shark Finn antenna. Can it fixable on my Tigor XZA?

Also how about getting the auto folding ORVM - Is this going to be very expensive?

I have seen new Tigor XZ+ comes with Shark Finn antenna. Can it fixable on my Tigor XZA?

Also how about getting the auto folding ORVM - Is this going to be very expensive?
Shark Fin should be possible. It would be direct fit accessory.
Auto Folding mirrors would be complex and expensive , asking for changes in electrical/ECU.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Checked with my dealer yesterday who confirm that he ordered the parts (Shark Finn antenna) from Tata Motors and waiting for same to arrive.

I also asked him to check possibilities to change the existing ConnectNext infotainment system to the one comes with new Tigor XZ+ (5 inch touchscreen). I feel it is not going to be easy, but still waiting for their reply.[roll]

Checked with my dealer yesterday who confirm that he ordered the parts (Shark Finn antenna) from Tata Motors and waiting for same to arrive.

I also asked him to check possibilities to change the existing ConnectNext infotainment system to the one comes with new Tigor XZ+ (5 inch touchscreen). I feel it is not going to be easy, but still waiting for their reply.
Whats the price for both ?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
When I finalised accessory list, Door handle garnish was also included, but not fitted by the guys. I just left it and did not push them again for this accessory. After a few days I received their invoice for all items and there I noticed that they charged for this handle garnish hence I asked them to send same to me. After waiting almost a month, now I got the door handles.

002.JPG

The Pack

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

and it comes with a Warranty for one year (it says the product is water resistant)
I will have to ix it - will post pictures after fitting it

Top Bottom