Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions

Thread Starter #16

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have uploaded pics in the Tigor forum.
How much did they asked you for anti-rust. I paid 2600 & asked them to fill every nooks & corners of the underbody except the exhaust. Personally supervised the whole process.
The body cover looks good
Thanks bud. Even I too did the same today and all 4 wheel arcs were properly coated too. Anti Rust costed me Rs. 2600/- all inclusive.

Regards

Akash

You can go to local car decor shop & ask for it or you can order it from rideofrenzy website
The waistline chrome near the rear quarter glass is thicker than the rest and isnt available anywhere.And chrome surrounds for fog lamps arent available too.

Tigor XE come with 13" 155/80 Steel can i upgrade to 15" alloys

yes, please make sure you buy the right spec'ed 15" alloy that matches or stays within the up sizing threshold of Tigor stock alloys.
- Rim Width
- PCD
- Offset (ET)
- Center Bore

This link could be of help: Car Bibles : The Wheel and Tyre Bible
Thanks , I'm looking to go with stock 15" alloys from dealership they quoted me 30k for 4 + cost of new tyres. Would it be worth it ?

Thanks , I'm looking to go with stock 15" alloys from dealership they quoted me 30k for 4 + cost of new tyres. Would it be worth it ?
30K for tires or wheels or both? I paid 26K for Tiago Activ alloys from dealership and only after reaching home I found the MRP label was torn. After market alloys cost only around 22K or so but I could not find an exact match to Tiago stock alloy specifications. I would suggest you to check the MRP label on the carton before starting negotiations with your dealer. More on my purchase in below links:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...eview-third-service-update-32.html#post543236
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...eview-third-service-update-33.html#post544483

30K for tires or wheels or both? I paid 26K for Tiago Activ alloys from dealership and only after reaching home I found the MRP label was torn. After market alloys cost only around 22K or so but I could not find an exact match to Tiago stock alloy specifications. I would suggest you to check the MRP label on the carton before starting negotiations with your dealer. More on my purchase in below links:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...eview-third-service-update-32.html#post543236
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...eview-third-service-update-33.html#post544483
30K For 15" Wheels ,the Accessories manager has no idea if 15" inch alloys can be fitted in Tigor XE which comes with 13" Steel 155/80.

Thread Starter #26

Akash1886

Honoured Member
30K For 15" Wheels ,the Accessories manager has no idea if 15" inch alloys can be fitted in Tigor XE which comes with 13" Steel 155/80.
I would suggest if you want to up-size the Tires then go for 175/70 R13. My Esteem had the same 13 inch rims and OEM spec of Tyre was 175. I believe you'll surely feel the difference by doing this upgrade as there is no point in up-sizing the rims right now more so because the ASC guys have no idea about it so don't take chances. Spending money on changing the alloys / up-sizing them at present is just a waste of money unless you are not happy with the overall handling & ride quality of your car buddy.

20160420_125744.jpg

Regards

Akash

I don't see any reason for it to not fit, after all it's Tata OEM alloy. You will have to spend about 20K on new 15" tires as well if you decide to upgrade to 15" alloys.

Last edited:
I don't see any reason for it to not fit, after all it's Tata OEM alloy. You will have to spend about 20K on new 15" tires as well if you decide to upgrade to 15" alloys.
Yeah it's a 50K upgrade but the dealership accessories manager is willing to give it at his cost price.
A local car decor and accessories shop owner says suspension will be different or so,could you please clear that up for me.
BTW offtopic I have read every single post of yours on Tata Tiago before going with TIGOR ,I was actually intending to go with tiago a year ago but Kite 5 at Auto Expo was a show stopper.

Re: Tata Tigor: Technical Issues & Solutions

Anyone installed any chrome garnish in the Tigor's boot below the number plate. I can see in many Tiagos but not sure its available for Tigor

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Just got a call from the SA advising that my car has arrived at the show room. I am going there (the car is presently in the head show room which is about 43 kms away from my home) to check the car and finalise on the Accessories.

I am planning below accessories for her:

Door visor
Chrome cover for door handles
Body side beeding
Bumper corner protectors (front & rear)
Floor mats
Mud flaps (do the car originally comes with mud flops)?
Scuff plates
Chrome garnish for front bumber grill - not sure how it will look on Tigor?
Body cover
Reverse Camera

Carpet - Do the car comes with full floor carpet? (When I bought Alto k10, there was no protection and I could see the steel floor)

Any suggestions, please?

Top Bottom