Tata Tiago XZ D Sunburst Orange: Ownership Review (4th Service Update)

Re: Tata Tiago XZ D Sunburst Orange: Ownership Review

In February 2017 received my car's RC Book (actually a paper) with few mistakes in it. According to RTO, I have Tiago XT which has 7049 CC engine[surprise]. In March, went to RTO office to get the new RC, but they did Indian juggad and voila.. Got my new RC

Corrections are pointed out by red arrow
This is not correct way for modification. Hope they have updated in the system also else the correction would only be on paper.

Thread Starter #32

This is not correct way for modification. Hope they have updated in the system also else the correction would only be on paper.
Exactly, i insisted them to issue me a newly printed RC but they were pretty ignorant and corrected it on current RC. Is there any way of getting corrected RC online?

Exactly, i insisted them to issue me a newly printed RC but they were pretty ignorant and corrected it on current RC. Is there any way of getting corrected RC online?
If you have loan when you cancel same ask for correction. Did you check that other Tiago owners in same RTO/RTA have same issue or not ?

Thread Starter #34

If you have loan when you cancel same ask for correction. Did you check that other Tiago owners in same RTO/RTA have same issue or not ?
I bought the car without taking any loan,
I think that mistake was done by some
ignorant clerk, paying least attention
to details.

Also I haven't cross checked any other owner
for any such mistakes Because I live at
small town far from RTO solapur,
and I received my RC paper
after few months post purchase

Thread Starter #35
Re: Tata Tiago XZ D Sunburst Orange: Ownership Review (3rd Service Update)

4th Service update

1) OIL change , Castrol professional T5W30

2) OIL filter change

3) Fuel Filter change

4) AC Filter cleaned

5) Non working Front door sensor rectified

6) Rear door rattling fixed, one of the screw inside was loose

7) Routine check up and cleaning

Total cost 4871/-

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #37
DIY rear wiper blade replacement

My tiago rear wiper blade was torn (due to sunlight exposure, it has became hard and fragile), during 4th service i enquired about the blade replacement but came to know that only blade part is not available, rather whole wiper assembly has to be changed and it cost around 600/-
My father's Wagon R rear wiper was changed recently and I saw that blade part has same structure except it's length (Wagon R ~ 34.5cm , Tiago ~ 24.5cm)

It was simple DIY requiring sharp cutter and feviquick.

After reinstallation the wiper is as good as new.

Attachments

Thread Starter #39
Looks too optimistic, but...

All highway runs mostly without AC

Trusted fuel pump fill ups

Not allowed anyone else to drive

Being gentle on the car

Attachments

Thread Starter #42
Just noticed your previous post says average fuel consumption 3.47L/100km!!! That means almost 29kmpl. How's that possible?
Above figures are not tankful to tankful, they are all partial fill ups, also app is being modest I guess
Actual tankful method is showing around 24 to 26kmpl, thanks to my job which is 25kms long straight drive, minimal town traffic with no jams / signals, occasional AC use, and sadate driving all the time

Awesome selection. Sexy colour. Tiago rocks. Never expected a Diesel 3 cyl Tiago would be so nice to own.

Keep on updating your experiences. FE is more than satisfactory for a diesel hatch, with 3 cylinders. I am considering Grand i10 diesel 1.2L 3 cylinder as well, and my upgrade is scheduled to be in the Q1 of 2020.

Regards
Kumar

Top Bottom