Tata Tiago XZ D Sunburst Orange: Ownership Review (4th Service Update)

Thread Starter #47
Awesome selection. Sexy colour. Tiago rocks. Never expected a Diesel 3 cyl Tiago would be so nice to own.

Keep on updating your experiences. FE is more than satisfactory for a diesel hatch, with 3 cylinders. I am considering Grand i10 diesel 1.2L 3 cylinder as well, and my upgrade is scheduled to be in the Q1 of 2020.

Regards
Kumar
No doubt, Tiago is good car,
But If budget isn't your concern then Grand i10 is one of the best car in the segment (my first choice was Grand i10 only, Engine refinement, NVH, interior quality are fabulous )
Year end discounts are on the way , keep an eye on them too

Awesome selection. Sexy colour. Tiago rocks. Never expected a Diesel 3 cyl Tiago would be so nice to own.

Keep on updating your experiences. FE is more than satisfactory for a diesel hatch, with 3 cylinders. I am considering Grand i10 diesel 1.2L 3 cylinder as well, and my upgrade is scheduled to be in the Q1 of 2020.

Regards
Kumar
1.2 Diesel of Grand i10 is not that good and is somewhat underpowered. I would rather suggest take 1.4 Diesel of i20. That one is just superb and very refined for a Diesel and i20 would be an upgrade for you as well.

Thread Starter #52
5th SERVICE UPDATE[thumbsup]
Done with 5th service at Baramati Automotive, Baramati Yesterday when the odo was 30370 kms,

The car is now 2yrs and 7months old.
Few things like initial pick-up lag and knocking sound (tractor like sound after long drives during lugging like situation) are less frequent than before, unlike initial ownership days, engine feels bit smooth

Things done in this servicing are
1) General Check up
2) Wheel alignment and balancing
3) Vaccume and Washing.

Engine oil, Fuel filter and Oil filter have been changed in last service at 25k kms

The service adviser did add 2 extra points, car pulling to one side and excessive vehicle vibrations which were not asked by me to rectify during service. (Which I think they are not there at all)

I did asked him about dashboard rattling on bad roads rectification, he said it's very common in tiago and tigor plus rectification process may take whole day,

Took about 2 to 3 hrs for service
Total expence for this service 1165/-

Thread Starter #56
DIY AC filter cleaning at home.
You just need small star tip screw driver, remove 4 screws from passenger side foot well and it's done. (Removing and refitting the filter is slightly tricky) Washed it with 3M shampoo and it's clean as new.
tmp-cam-223485818.jpg
tmp-cam-187210696.jpg

Top Bottom