Tata Tiago: Technical Issues & Solutions

My suggestion - if possible, take someone close to you who also have some knowledge about cars. Because his eyes may find something which your eyes miss out.

All the best.!
Hi @Nairrk, @Suhelmak and @bbarve, I checked the car with a driver today in workshop and the issue has been resolved. I am glad to report that the car will be delivered in 7 days after registration.
The resolution took a bit of time but finally I am thankful to Tata dealer and SC who fixed the door alignment issue.
The thud of the door closing was really good and was amazed at the weight of the doors!
Thank you all brothers for providing timely and valuable inputs to me

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I checked the car with a driver today in workshop and the issue has been resolved. I am glad to report that the car will be delivered in 7 days after registration.
Oh.. that's nice to hear that your car door alignment problem is resolved and you will get your dream car in a few days.

Hope to see /hear your delivery experience and a few pictures of your beauty, soon. [cheers]

Oh.. that's nice to hear that your car door alignment problem is resolved and you will get your dream car in a few days.

Hope to see /hear your delivery experience and a few pictures of your beauty, soon. [cheers]
Sure . The car has Bridgestone tires, are they better than Goodyear?

Hi @Nairrk, @Suhelmak and @bbarve, I checked the car with a driver today in workshop and the issue has been resolved. I am glad to report that the car will be delivered in 7 days after registration.
The resolution took a bit of time but finally I am thankful to Tata dealer and SC who fixed the door alignment issue.
The thud of the door closing was really good and was amazed at the weight of the doors!
Thank you all brothers for providing timely and valuable inputs to me
Nice to know that. [thumbsup]
Congrats on your Tiago purchase. What variant is that and how much OTR?
Do share your ownership experience. Happy and safe driving [:)]

Last month i got my new tiago. Car is ok no issues at all. I want to know bore and stroke of this car. I read somewhere it has stroke of 85mm. Is it true ? My indica had stroke of 79mm and it is also mentioned in owner manual of that car. But new car's owner manual tells nothing about bore x stroke. Why are they hiding this detail ? Are they doing it deliberately not to provide such details nowdays ? Any way if any expert knows the details pls tell me what is bore x stroke of tata tiago. i did some net search for that but i dont trust those informations.

Top Bottom