Tata Tiago Review & Pictures: Tata's Tiara

That was very deepest and more detailed (than Team-BHP guys), each and every part of the car has covered in your review..

Vipul, you deserve 5(Star) for the review..

Hi Vipul, this review is very exhaustive attention to detail in every aspect. i liked GC comparison sure Gi10 owners will feel disappointed coz it has that issue. ticked every check box prospective buyers will find this review helpful 5 stars from my side.
Cheers!
Has anyone booked Tiago Aktiv would want to know the waiting period?????

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Extremely detailed review of TIAGO Diesel. The efforts put in and the attention to details has answered all questions which may crop up in minds of future buyers and even existing customers. Well Done Vipul! Personally I liked the table presentation of the segment comparison.

Really Feel Proud of YOU!

Regards

Akash

Im posting after a very long time (almost 2 years)...

Thanks Vipul for such a detailed Review, As owner of TIAgo i feel every detail covered seems to give an experience how the car drives and feels to the audience. well put together.

I have some more points in review that will be very useful

> The oil change interval 15K/one year. this is contrary to other competitors in the segment. ~cost of ownership
> AMC for 30K kms or 2 years which is not available with competitors.
> One more thing which I observed, underbody coating is already done from TATA. There is black coating which runs thru the entire underbody. NO need for additional underbody coating at dealership.[clap]

whats the top speed you were able to reach in real conditions?[roll]

Regards,
Gokul

AT Showroom- For XZ PETROL ,20743 for Insurance -ZERO DEP(NEW INDIA INS.),
I Inquired from out side, he quoted 11000- ZERO DIP(Oriental Insu.)
he will give 60% Discount.
Its Safe to buy from outside or Go-with Dealer ?
Please Suggest

AT Showroom- For XZ PETROL ,20743 for Insurance -ZERO DEP(NEW INDIA INS.),
I Inquired from out side, he quoted 11000- ZERO DIP(Oriental Insu.)
he will give 60% Discount.
Its Safe to buy from outside or Go-with Dealer ?
Please Suggest
It is perfectly okay to go from outside if there is such a huge gap. Not clear on who is giving you the 60% discount - I assume the 11k is after the 60% discount from outside. Try to bargain with the dealer and see how much he is willing to reduce, but may not want to match the 11K figure, as this is where they make their margins.

Great review Vipul Saar !! Nice attention to details. Liked the way you compared ground clearance of Tiago with Bus. Cherry on top is the video showing front wheel movement (suspension working), i watched it 3-4 times [;)]

Keep it up. Rated 5 stars !!

It is perfectly okay to go from outside if there is such a huge gap. Not clear on who is giving you the 60% discount - I assume the 11k is after the 60% discount from outside. Try to bargain with the dealer and see how much he is willing to reduce, but may not want to match the 11K figure, as this is where they make their margins.
ok,
Actually I told my Friend and he ask to his friend who work with Oriental insurance. He quoted 11000/- there may be % was mistake but Final Figure was 11000/-

Safety is main concern for you then please don't think about Maruti cars. If you have any doubt please check in YouTube celerio crash test you will have your answer. Recently I had been on a long drive in Tiago Diesel from Bangalore to Kerala total distance of 1458 kms with 4 ppl. All time AC and in city mode we got milage of 24.68 KMPL . Drive was really good it was like we were driving small SUV bad roads. In fact it can put few so called mini SUV's in shame. Out of 4 ppl in car 3 were ANTI TATA, they were so impressed with Tiago that one booked diesel version another waiting for kite 5.

This is funny one of my friend who owns a Q7 , warned me not to buy Tata cars when I brought nano for my wife as her second car. Reason he gave was nano will burst into flame so don't buy Tata cars. But this morning we saw in news paper Audi Q7 busted into flame so the question is Q7 a bigger nano or nano is small Q7. Ppl take one incidence of nano burning as major issue and go against Tata brand whereas many cars like Honda Civic, now Q7

Last edited by a moderator:
Safety is main concern for you then please don't think about Maruti cars. If you have any doubt please check in YouTube celerio crash test you will have your answer. Recently I had been on a long drive in Tiago Diesel from Bangalore to Kerala total distance of 1458 kms with 4 ppl. All time AC and in city mode we got milage of 24.68 KMPL . Drive was really good it was like we were driving small SUV bad roads. In fact it can put few so called mini SUV's in shame. Out of 4 ppl in car 3 were ANTI TATA, they were so impressed with Tiago that one booked diesel version another waiting for kite 5.
nice Milemuncher ji..
Your Review are much helpful [clap]

I had been on a long drive in Tiago Diesel from Bangalore to Kerala total distance of 1458 kms with 4 ppl. All time AC and in city mode we got milage of 24.68 KMPL . Drive was really good it was like we were driving small SUV bad roads. In fact it can put few so called mini SUV's in shame.
Rightly said. I have a Petrol Tiago and felt its ride to be super smooth when fully loaded vs riding alone. I actually enjoyed the short trip with 4-5 adults on board yesterday[clap].

Top Bottom