Tata Tiago Review & Pictures: Tata's Tiara

Let me be the first one to congratulate you Vipul.. I briefly went through the post and able to relate a lot of them to my initial test drives of the car. Feeling really happy to have booked this car after reading this review. Awaiting delivery in the next couple days... happy tiagoing .....[clap]

Excellent review!

Just cross check, I think ground clearance is 170mm. It is mentioned as 165 in the review.

Thread Starter #22
Thanks to all for appreciation.

Excellent review!

Just cross check, I think ground clearance is 170mm. It is mentioned as 165 in the review.
A hearty thanks for pointing this out sir, it will be corrected as soon as possible. Probably a typo while giving final touches as it is mentioned correct in the specification sheet of comparo which is posted in same post, attaching here for reference.

Excellent review Vipul Sir. Hard work and exhaustive testing is seen obvious in your review as much as Tata has worked hard to give this product to us.
Most unbiased review and great read as well. Thanks a lot.

That makes the car and the review excellent. There will not be two opinion about the car.This is a wonderful package. Competition just flew off. At least,AFAIK,this is a better car than Celerio and Wagon R. Tata had really delivered on "More car per car" statement.

Thanks @Vipul, a much deserved 5+* for this indepth review.

This will be a must read for all prospective Tiago buyers, as well as owners, great attention to detail, I appreciate the GC clearance comparision to the bus (must have been a task to coordinate with the bus driver/owner...Great), the dimpled push to open the tow hook cover, I am floored, excepting for the Designer Mr. Ghosh, you must be the other person to catch these minute details, well done.

Regards.

Vinod

Update from the Bangalore Concorde motors. There is a new variant XZ without alloy wheels which costs approximately 10,500 less than XZ (ex showroom price) which comes to 12,500 rs less on road price. This variant has only 1 month waiting period as opposed to 2 months on the normal XZ variant.

The executive said the waiting period on optional variants is 3 months (1 extra month) and they haven't delivered a single optional variant till now! Has any one of you taken delivery of an optional variant? I've booked XM(O) P variant.

Top Bottom