Tata Tiago Review Synopsis:
- Tata Tiago price tag starts at Rs.3.20 Lakh (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It officially launched in India on 6th April 2016.
- It’s available in both, Petrol as well as Diesel versions and is aimed squarely at Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R, Celerio and likes.
- The 1.2L three cylinder petrol produces 83.88 BHP of peak power and 114.4 Nm of peak torque with an ARAI certified fuel economy of 23.84 Kmpl.
- Diesel engine is a 3-cylinder 1.05L unit producing peak power of 69.04 BHP and a peak torque of 140 Nm with an ARAI certified fuel economy of 27.28 Kmpl.
- Tiago being new entrant in A2 (compact) segment offers many segment first features along with an impressive comfort, ride and handling as it’s set of USP.