Tata Tiago Ownership Review - My Beloved Tia(Go) Finally Comes Home

Re: Tata Tiago - My Beloved Tia(Go) Finally Comes Home

Congrats Pardeep!

Congrats on your new Tiago. Its a wonderful car. Wish you millions of happy miles with it.
Keep updating your ownership.
Can you post some pics on the interiors music system and back seat. The car is just Fantastic#

Congrats Pradeep. Great choice.

You had mentioned about pollution certificate. Don't worry. New cars don't need pollution certificate till one year.

@pardeep
Very congrats on your Tiago. [clap]
Rightly said there's no any other brand in India that can beat Tata on VFM.
Please upload some more inside out pic.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Pardeep, Many congrats for TIAGO. Have a great ownership ahead with this car. Finally the much awaited, 1st Ownership log of TIAGO is up on our forum.[:)] Please keep updating us all with the service costs and the car's performance in future as well. Thanks for writing it buddy.

Regards

Akash

Wah!! Pardeep tussi cha gaye, seriously I haven't been thru your entire post, but could conclude the hulchal your post created. [clap]

Congrats, for being one of the 1st to bring the pocket rocket home.

Regards

Vinod

Congrats Pardeep. your Tia looks awesome. (Iguess you have named your Tiago as Tia) and you have uploaded Tia's ownership reivew on TAI. ;)

wish you many happy miles with your Tia. Did you get your second key and other documents? Do download the TSMC app on your android phone. All the details of your car should be there along with AMC, Ext warranty your sevice details everything.

first Tiago on the forum I guess ! many happy kilometers on your new ride , sir ji !!!
Hope you don't get bitten by the TASS bug ! but please post more pictures and other details

Tiago is really a looker. Can't believe Tata really did it right this time. The silver colour goes well with Tiago. Even the brown doesn't look bad. Don't worry about NVH. At this price point we are actually getting a great deal. It's also not as if the NVH is really horrible. It depends on whether one wants to nitpick. Looks, comfort, mileage, gizmos, the Tiago has it all. And at THIS price. No other car has done it in this segment ever.

Happy km munching. Drive safe and enjoy.

Congratulation. Wish you & Tia lots n lots of happy miles. Keep posting your experience.
I test drove Tiago and its really good, the best VFM at the 4-5 L.

Last edited:
Congratulations pradeep
Silver looks great if possible please post some pics of interiors and exteriors during night ( head lamp focus length, back light,dash board)
I read somewhere on the web some one test drove tiago said it had Lane departure warning feature even though it's not mentioned in the spec sheet even the sales assistant has no idea about it if you know anything about it please share

Top Bottom