Tata Tiago Headlight Upgradation Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, planning to upgrade the Headlights of my Tiago. I have few options in my mind
  1. Upgrade to the Tigor Headlight
    1. Leave the Halogens as it is
    2. Replace with 4300 or 5000 K LEDs
    3. Replace with HIDs
  2. Upgrade the existing Headlight with a Projector Setup
    1. Use LEDs
    2. Use HIDs
  3. Upgrade to 90/100 setup
Other suggestions also welcome.

Best upgrade would be to get Tigor headlamps with projectors and swap them.. Its easy and direct fit.
Wiring needs a slight modification, in case you go for them I can help you out on it.
I did this swap for a friend and its straight forward upgrade.. Costs approx 7.5k for head lamp set.
May you can then sell the existing ones for 2k to get return on the investment..

Thread Starter #3
The cost is around 12000 for the headlight set now. That is why an aftermarket projector kit itself came into consideration. Anyways If I go for Tigor's headlight, would you recommend using HID or LED?

The cost is around 12000 for the headlight set now. That is why an aftermarket projector kit itself came into consideration. Anyways If I go for Tigor's headlight, would you recommend using HID or LED?
You could get 15% off on boodmo (there was a sale on 3rd and 4th Oct) but their shipping rates are high these days. If you plan on getting these, I suggest to try the existing halogen setup for few days before considering HID or LED upgrade. Here are part numbers for reference:

Part Numbers: 542554400126 & 542554400127

Thread Starter #5
If it is in mrp and without sale, I will try from TASS itself. But if there is a discount, then I will look for boodmo. The mrp is rs. 6164 per headlight, with all the spares, it will come around 13000.

I am planning for either a suspension upgrade or headlight upgrade by december end. Cobra suspensions are working on lowering springs for Tiago. Need to gift something for my car on her 1st birthday.

Best upgrade would be to get Tigor headlamps with projectors and swap them.. Its easy and direct fit.
Wiring needs a slight modification, in case you go for them I can help you out on it.
I did this swap for a friend and its straight forward upgrade.. Costs approx 7.5k for head lamp set.
May you can then sell the existing ones for 2k to get return on the investment..
Can you please help me out. I installed Tigor headlight set in my Tiago. So what all wiring modification I need to do??

Hiee, my car is tiago 2020 model, so how do i upgrade it to tigor projector headlamps? i need help with wiring thing

In front of range office maa durga mandir budhni
Please tel me how to get the update and wiring done in my tiago. I'm little confused about h4 to h7/h1 wiring.

Top Bottom