Tata Sierra Modification Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Untitled.png
Pic: Coutesy google
Dear All i would like to get as many suggestions as possible regarding the front show of tata sierra. above is the pic of the tata sierra in stock condition

This is with Xenon Headlamps
Untitled.png
Pic: Courtesy google

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2
Untitled.png
This is one with the new gen scorpio headlight. now i have edited these photo using Microsoft paint. if anybody could help me with Photoshop i would be great full to them. The restoration and modification of my sierra is a dream come true project for me, i have been saving a lot for this project. your valuable input would definitely help in shaping up the project.Heres the following work im planning
1.) Changing the front light with clear lens headlamp
2.) Alloys
3.) the seats have fairly new seat covers however the rest of it needs attention
4.) would not be going for Up Scaling the profile of tyres as tyres are new from Bridgestone
5.) Steering oil leak rectification
6.) Diesel pump diesel leakage when on high throttle through the banjo connecting the pump as the thread inside the pump is worn out ( Any economical solution for this)
7.) front and rear suspension changeover ( replacing it with new)
8.) Tinkering work where the body is had rust
9.) Matte black Paint ( Suggestions open for other Color)

Thread Starter #3
Have sent the sierra for suspension, Steering and deisel pump makeover will post the pics of my ride ones its back from the service station. Also ordered the TAI stickers so that once the entire works done it will be stuck to the car. in the mean time if anyone has experience in photo shop please help me in designing the front facia of the car

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Guys this is my sierra wanted my 100th post to be about my car. here is a PIC of my BUMBLEBEE
IMG_20140124_111537220-1.jpg
tata sierra interiors.jpg
IMG_20140124_111516481.jpg
These are the interior pics cant post the exterior pickk in the same post so going for another post

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
IMG_20140328_115458158-2.jpg
My Daughter on the BEE
Nishtha.jpg
As if now the suspension work is complete. it will be going for tinkering soon. will keep you guys posted. will be coming up with more pics this weekend with WIP Pics. Moderators if the thread doesn't belong here please move it to the respective category.

Last edited:
Its good to see this one...you are going to be unique on roads. Supposed to be the first modern age SUV (correct me if I'm wrong). This probably with the estate were launched ahead of its time by TATA.
Go for projector head lamps with DRL. It would look fantastic on such a big machine.
Try the K&N performance filter (tried getting one for eon, but the K&N website does not show an option for Eon)
Whats the stock rims with sierra?
It would look great with large size matte balck alloys.
These came to mind immediately. Will suggest more as and when it hits my mind...
Btw happy motoring...

Thread Starter #7
@ Karthik Chandrashekar Thanks. TATA SIERRA was the first SUV of Indian market yes even estate has its own charm. Even im thinking of matte black and stainless combi alloys. As the Body paint would be Matt Black. Stock rims are 15" however it can be upgraded to 16" having said that will not be going for upgrade as if now as all the tyres are brand new from bridgestone. I am searching for a headlamp with DRL but not finding any would like to know if you have any suggestions in mind. also I have used a few headlights to show how it would look which one do you like in the above pic.Regarding K&N Filter which model goes with the SIERRA im not sure pls suggest coz I'm no expert when it comes to aftermarket parts.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
@ bhvm thanks bro. im looking at a DRL like this( As in the Pic) and the same paint scheme . I have 2 LED projector lamps in my bumper already will post pics tomorrow. Any Suggestions for changing the headlamp which one would suit better i wanted something with a xenon and projector combi but dont know which one to go for as aftermarket for the vehicle is not available searching for it for around a month now.

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
@ bhvm thanks bro. im looking at a DRL like this( As in the Pic) and the same paint scheme . I have 2 LED projector lamps in my bumper already will post pics tomorrow. Any Suggestions for changing the headlamp which one would suit better i wanted something with a xenon and projector combi but dont know which one to go for as aftermarket for the vehicle is not available searching for it for around a month now.
that's a lovely concept.

for xenons, search for morimoto h1.
they're small. projectors that go inside your headlight reflectors and give good illumination and looks.

Thread Starter #11
as you know that Sierra headlights are not with clear lens. am wanting to change the entire assembly.im not finding anything suitable for it. thats where i need suggestions please help.

bhvm

Honoured Member
as you know that Sierra headlights are not with clear lens. am wanting to change the entire assembly.im not finding anything suitable for it. thats where i need suggestions please help.
you can fix morimotos inside your headlight whatever they are.
for clear lenses. see if you can fix safari, xenon or 207 lights.

edit-

can you retrofit old type fortuner headlights or xuv 500 ones? they're with projectors!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
i saw the new 407 headlights today with clearlens looks good. however initially had considered the xenon headlights have done a paint job( PC microsoft paint) on it. here it is

Thread Starter #14
This was the source of inspiration for the interiors which is almost done however the floor, the roof and the dash and steering are the remaining parts. which will be completed soon, though not with this perfection indeed

Last edited:

Top Bottom