Tata Sierra Modification Suggestions

Thread Starter #16
Finally got hold of a person in India who can manufacture custom made headlights with Bi-Xenon and led projector headlight whose situated in Delhi. conatct details are as follows
Projector Headlights | Headlamps | Led Projector headlights
1617 / 32 Nai Wala,
Shri Kishan Dass Road,
Karol Bagh, Opp. Hotel Kabila,
New Delhi -110005.
Phone :-+91-11-9811422626 +91-11-9899422616
Factory Address:
Genome Group, GAT No. 257, Khalumbre, Chakhan-Talegaon Road, Khed, Pune 410 501, Maharashtra (India)

Correspondence Address:
159, ‘S’ Block, M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune-411 026, Maharashtra (INDIA)

Office : + 91-20-27703034
Fax : + 91-20-27122591
Mob : + 91-8975003776
Email : ask.genome@gmail.com, default@genome-group.com
E-Mail :- info@mxsmotosport.com

Last edited:
Hello there Incarnation,
Do you still have that Sierra? If you don't mind me saying, don't modify it to an extent where it will lose its original charm. This was one of the best designs from Tata.
A nice music system and some comforts along with a neat set of alloys will be nice. But don't change the whole thing. These are getting pretty rare. Keep it stock, keep it clean.
Would love to see more pics of your Sierra. I love that body design.

peace

Thread Starter #18
@Astralbliss good to see a fellow member from the same area. to answer your question yes the sierra is still with me. and there is no giving it away at all. yeah even i thought to keep it stock will not modify it much. i have added alloys to it which can be viewed in my ownership thread guess you have had a look at it. also i have added a sub and amp with decent HU. pics will follow was on a long holiday to Himachal just came back yesterday. I have been dying to upload pics of the sierra but getting them re sized takes all the excitement and makes it a tedious task that's the only thing that is keeping me away from posting pics. but will do it soon. PM me your details so that we can meet up. would like to meet a fellow member also would like to see your Lancer. [:D]

Wow, that is cool. I know that heart over mind situations. You will be told, why? it is a dead investment. And I will agree it is a dead investment, but you got one life to live. It makes life a lot exciting and end of the day, you are happy.
Like I always say, I want my car till I rest or till it rust. Got the Lancer, she is a spoilt kid. 800 is a little easy. Have to manage by taking right decisions.
I have decided, next car when I buy in the future, I will not get emotionally attached to it. :D

Trust me, the Sierra will look killer in stock. And you can customize it. To just compliment the basic design. Broad wheels, simple graphics, front guards for example.
Make sure you buy and keep whatever original parts you get. So you have your own inventory. And 10 years down the line, or may be sooner, you are having a classic example. A collector's item.

I am not at Mangalore right now.
Take your time with the pics. No worries.

Is there anyone who wish to buy TATA SIERRA 1998? excellent engine and mechanical. Safari gear box, installed extra gull-wing door at rear left, good paint, Zero accident history. Good front tyres average rear tyres. Minor patch work required on rear part of body. Vehicle is in Kerala, Kozhikode dist.
Contact number of the person is9846716440

Top Bottom