Tata Safari LX TCIC 2,30,000 kms Review!

Thread Starter #16
Welcome to TAI
I saw your review. Nicely said even my friend who own Tata safari 3.0l had completed 2.40L km last time I checked
So guys didn't I told you Tata safari engine is good if you maintained it
Indeed, the engine is not only good but more reliable if proper care is taken while servicing and some pleasant driving. BTW, I saw an AD of your car, Are you selling it too?

Hello mercidised welcome to TAI , Safari is one great car! We had a 2006 DICOR 3.0L engine and just 6 months back sold it after it finished 1L KMS and got a new Aria now. I would say our ownership was a mixed one. Did not face any major issues till the car crossed around 90k KMS. After that it required a suspension overhaul and we faced a CHECK ENGINE problem which even the A.S.S could not solve or detect the reason for it , so we decided to sell the car.

Indeed, the engine is not only good but more reliable if proper care is taken while servicing and some pleasant driving. BTW, I saw an AD of your car, Are you selling it too?
well you could say 50:50 :biggrin:

Mastersquall has now shelved off the plans of selling his car.

Drive Safe,
350Z
well not completely i still have 2months before i completely shutdown my plan as i can't control my desire to buy 4X4

Wow that's great news , i had the same car before , Safari 3.0L DICOR EX mountain green color. Now sold it and bought Aria! Looks like its time to start another new thread! What color is our car BTW?

Thread Starter #27
Wow that's great news , i had the same car before , Safari 3.0L DICOR EX mountain green color. Now sold it and bought Aria! Looks like its time to start another new thread! What color is our car BTW?
I think it is gray or silver, I have seen the car only once or twice in a flash so could'nt recognize the exact color. And yes a new thread is coming.[thumbsup]

Could you share the general service costs and other tid-bits that one should be aware to keep this 3.0L mill healthy?

Hmmm you are buying a car without even checking it properly?[surprise] Start a new thread buddy , i will share everything i know about the car , also Mastersquall also has the same car so he might also drop his suggestions.[:)]

This thread is inappropriate to discuss about your new car.

Thread Starter #29
@cooldhaya: Not discussing anything here. And yes indeed I have'nt checked the car properly, but my brother has and declared it tobe fit for us. It is of one of the known relatives of me and thus I know how they maintain their cars.

I could'nt start a new thread before owing a car? or Could I? Please give me the details about the regular service costs atleast, if this is not appropriate thread then please do PM me.:)

Thanks.

nothing wrong with creating new thread look at me i have created so many thread for every query so go ahead create new thread in technical area

Top Bottom