TATA Safari EX (Pearl White) - Now Delivered (Pg.6)

Re: TATA Safari EX (Pearl White) - Coming Home Soon!

Congrats for booking the Safari Shynish....congrats for entering the Safari club.
Though Safari doesn't sell as much as Scorpy etc but that doesn't mean that Safari has something wrong,it has best ride quality,comfort and definitely the status too.
Now just waiting to see the pics of your white elephant..

White Safari looks mind blowing with dark tints,I wish the ban will be lifted soon.

buddy , there is no guess work. Just search around the web. There are reports of vw india and tata having their inventories at the dealers high. They had even shut production for some time to clear their backlog.
This though is not just tatas problem but problem faced by the auto industry as a whole.

Small cars are not generating enough volume because they are petrol powered, the segment higher is not generating enough sales because the interest rates are higher.

I guess i have gone a bit OT here. Apologies.
Thanx for the detailed explanation time to ask for discounts .

Congrats on your new Safari !
Its a real Beast on the road.
Waiting for the pics and a review of your new Ride !

Bumped on this thread quite late. Congrats for your decision. We too are waiting to see your pearl white beauty.
There are many good SUVs available in market. But Safari has always stood apart..It has stood rock solid till date. And it will continue.... I have always loved Safari. Everytime I see one, I wish to buy one someday.
You are going to love its comfort and road presence. Neighbours' envy.. owner's pride.
Though TASS is a matter of concern, but its not that bad. I too own a TATA. They do mess up. But at the end of the day, unlike others, thay accept there shortcomings and try to make up. And if you maintain your ride well, there's nothing to worry at all.
By the way, which dealer have you booked from?

Congrats on purchase of Safari. [:)]
Welcome to Safari club. Do upload the pics once you get the delivery of the vehicle.

Thread Starter #22

Howdy Shynish? Welcome back to the forum. Heartiest Congratulations for booking the Safari. Hope you are updated that a newer model is also around the corner? Anyways I would love to read about the decision making process as well as the booking experience in detail meanwhile the car is delivered. It becomes more necessary since simple or one-liner threads are not permitted in the ownership reviews section anymore (Link). Do keep us updated. :smile:
Thanks Vibhor. I am trying to be back home [;)] When I booked my Safari, the first thing was to come back to TAI and reset my password, its been an year I think. Went through the links. Will share the details for sure.

Congrats for booking the Safari Shynish....congrats for entering the Safari club.
Congrats on your new Safari !
Congrats on purchase of Safari. [:)]
Bumped on this thread quite late. Congrats for your decision. By the way, which dealer have you booked from?
Thanks a lot guys. I made my booking at Marina Motors, Calicut - Kerala.

Safari and bullet are always brought from heart not mind ;)
I own a Bullet 350 STD buddy [;)] I have an incomplete thread on my ride. I left it open one year back, will resume it soon.

ah what a pleasant surprise. Shynish, Congrats on the beast. Enjoy it to the max! how about some aftermarket alloys?

Thread Starter #25

ah what a pleasant surprise. Shynish, Congrats on the beast. Enjoy it to the max! how about some aftermarket alloys?
Thanks buddy. I am not going for alloys as of now. I am drained out [cry] But I will be going for a nudge bar and reverse parking with LCD monitor. Any other suggestion which wont burn my pockets that much ?

Shynish M congrats , how much discount you got ? Any special offer ?

Thread Starter #27

Shynish M congrats , how much discount you got ? Any special offer ?
There is 40:30 offer going on with Safari. Means, you will get 40K discount for exchanging your old car plus 30K offer on the insurance. Addition to this, what ever you can bargain will come on the way. I managed to get a nudge bar plus assurance of around 10K discount on accessories.

Shynish glad to have you back.

Its been so long that you were in hibernation, suddenly resumed.[:)]

Would like to see your participation, meanwhile lots of new members have joined too.

Last but not the least Congrats on your Safari, the last review of yours which i had read was of Figo of your sister.

How is it serving?

please take my big congratulation on booking the Tata Safari my boy.I myself do not own a safari but I know it very nicely that this car is more comfortable and bigger than my scorpio.

Top Bottom